My wingspan is 3 inches shorter than my height…

D

Deleted member 30863

Iron
I’m about to turn 19, and i’m 6’ 2” with long legs. My upper body is so small though. I don’t understand why. My hands are 7.3” and my wingspan is 5’ 11”, my Ulna is 9.7 inches. None of it adds up. I had a really bad eating disorder when i was hitting my growth spurt, could this have caused it? Could i still be growing? Wtf is up with my inhuman proportions? Nobody in my family has small arms or hands either.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 28691
that's bad, but there's nothing you can do that to fix that, so learn to live with your flaws.

that's bad, but there's nothing you can do that to fix that, so learn to live with your flaws.
I understand and thank you for the words but I want to know why tf i developed this way. No way it’s genetic. Gotta be from my eating disorder, right? I went from 5’ 9” 160 - 6’ 1” 105 in the span of three months, i wasn’t eating. Could it be that only my legs got enough nutrition to grow?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
I understand and thank you for the words but I want to know why tf i developed this way. No way it’s genetic. Gotta be from my eating disorder, right? I went from 5’ 9” 160 - 6’ 1” 105 in the span of three months, i wasn’t eating. Could it be that only my legs got enough nutrition to grow?

@andy9432 can explain.

U shouldve been taller. U stunted ur growth, by How many We dont know. But long legs short torso is an indicator of stunted growth. Throw in a short wingspan on top of that and i am 100% sure u got stunted

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
U shouldve been taller. U stunted ur growth, by How many We dont know. But long legs short torso is an indicator of stunted growth. Throw in a short wingspan on top of that and i am 100% sure u got stunted
Yea my dad is 6’ 3” and they said i was gonna be taller than him when i was 12 and got my growth plates xrayed. Sucks. What if my plates aren’t sealed? I have HGH accessible, do you think I should go on?

Yea my dad is 6’ 3” and they said i was gonna be taller than him when i was 12 and got my growth plates xrayed. Sucks. What if my plates aren’t sealed? I have HGH accessible, do you think I should go on?
Depends on ur age, but if ur 2004, its pretty much sealed imo. When is ur bday?

I’m about to turn 19, and i’m 6’ 2” with long legs. My upper body is so small though. I don’t understand why. My hands are 7.3” and my wingspan is 5’ 11”, my Ulna is 9.7 inches. None of it adds up. I had a really bad eating disorder when i was hitting my growth spurt, could this have caused it? Could i still be growing? Wtf is up with my inhuman proportions? Nobody in my family has small arms or hands either.
do you think you could have klinefelters?

Some ethnicities have long legs and a short torso

Was i stunted? Im very short when i sit down, shorter than short foids.

My height is all legs

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
BROOTAL, GET MOGGED BY MY 6'6 WINGSPAN AT 6'0
your genes are made for you to grab all the loot from the ships as fast as possible :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Some ethnicities have long legs and a short torso

Was i stunted? Im very short when i sit down, shorter than short foids.

My height is all legs
Depends on ur wingspan, thickness of ur wrists etc, frame also

Users who are viewing this thread

Back