My work place will enforce vaccination upon us.

D

Deleted member 8853

Random account
Bros what should i get. Which is the safest vaccine out there? Should I go for the chink vaccine?

fake it till you make it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I didn't know what's the safest but pfizer( whatever it's called)
Is the worst. It has some metal in it which will be probably used for some other purpose (update the virus, weaken fertility, slowly kill you,mind control,) maybe bone of the above or all.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15129 and Bitch
I didn't know what's the safest but pfizer( whatever it's called)
Is the worst. It has some metal in it which will be probably used for some other purpose (update the virus, weaken fertility, slowly kill you,mind control,) maybe bone of the above or all.
Why can't they make a vaccine that will give us NW0 hairlines or forward growth + square chins :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others
  • WTF
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Bitch
Probably the best one. Astrazeneca was like the worst.
I talked with a real irl Doctor he said pfizer has 18 documented side effects and around 40-50% of his patients got sides from it. He also told me it's the worst one but pushed by media for unknown reasons

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and lutte
I talked with a real irl Doctor he said pfizer has 18 documented side effects and around 40-50% of his patients got sides from it. He also told me it's the worst one but pushed by media for unknown reasons
I'll get the chinese one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 5786 and Baldingman1998
Probably the best one. Astrazeneca was like the worst.
iirc AZ has the least amount of deaths and pfizer the most. Obviously either fake it or just refuse it and quit if they dont let it go

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Baldingman1998
Just quit, bro

iirc AZ has the least amount of deaths and pfizer the most. Obviously either fake it or just refuse it and quit if they dont let it go
Source?

cba to find it but obv the reason AZ got so much negative attention wasn't bc of the actual effects, if that actually mattered all the vaccines would have been discontinued long ago

Idk why it is that it got that negative attention tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
what sides they got lmao

what sides they got lmao
He told me all of them but I don't remember lol. Some are muscle, nervous, inflammatory, and he used medical terms and shit like inside nose and throat etc

He told me all of them but I don't remember lol. Some are muscle, nervous, inflammatory, and he used medical terms and shit like inside nose and throat etc
What if it turns you into a recessed balding 4'10 Indian janitor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 5786, Bitch and 1 other person