my worst nightmare is meeting a blackpilled female

project chadlite

project chadlite

louis allen's son
i would kms honestly imagine how theyd judge u and find u js as average as everyone else but theyd be way more blatant about it knowing she can just get a chad anyways because most blackpilled females are softmaxxed :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, truthhurts and Suns9999
Every female is blackpilled on looks. Why do you think they dont leave their houses without a make up ?

Jfl at the state of graycels in 2024

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zenis, Sprinkles, PubertyMaxxer and 9 others
Every female is blackpilled on looks. Why do you think they dont leave their houses without a make up ?

Jfl at the state of graycels in 2024
not every give me hope :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Suns9999
Femoids are more blackpilled than males

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, Suns9999 and MentalistKebab
>Blackpilled
>Female
Choose one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, truthhurts and Suns9999
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, truthhurts, 97baHater and 2 others
>Blackpilled
>Female
Choose one
ur such a legendary user, I think even when Imma leave this forum ur name will still pop into my head from time to time, too iconic

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: psychomandible, FaceandBBC, truthhurts and 1 other person
I always felt like people should use the blackpill to be more understanding not to use it out of selfishness

• +1
Reactions: project chadlite
All foids are blackpilled.

ur such a legendary user, I think even when Imma leave this forum ur name will still pop into my head from time to time, too iconic
im so angry that i didnt say this earlier but i totally agree with this statement

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
thank god im chad. i'd fuck her and make you watch and lick the sweat off my nuts and arsehole

my oneitis was blackpilled and despite me mogging her she shit on me a big shit

i would kms honestly imagine how theyd judge u and find u js as average as everyone else but theyd be way more blatant about it knowing she can just get a chad anyways because most blackpilled females are softmaxxed :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
I met one but shes not org black pilled but shes tiktok black pilled. she def would rate me ltn tho:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: project chadlite
does op know? someone has to tell the man even his own mother is blackpilled

only autists here are just discovering the blackpill and thinking it's some never before found discovery

does op know? someone has to tell the man even his own mother is blackpilled

only autists here are just discovering the blackpill and thinking it's some never before found discovery
nigga shut up :lul: