My worst online dating pic which didn’t even wanna UPLOAD is getting all the hoes…

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (Soul of a Curry) 🏴‍☠️
I dunno what to believe anymore I give up this is such a load of horse shit fuck my life I thought I knew what women wanted I post here all the time and this is what I get. 6 years in psl AND HOES STILL ACT LIKE THIS.

Smilepill is legit and women LIKE MY WORST PIC WTF. The one I wasn’t even gonna put on my profile this is BOOOOSHYIEEEET

Female gaze is fucked up maybe when girls say they hate Hexum they aren’t coping :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, DarkAscender, psychomandible and 3 others

Hexums honest reaction about some tiktok generation girls not finding him appealing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, DarkAscender, psychomandible and 4 others
View attachment 3177054

Hexums honest reaction about some tiktok generation girls not finding him appealing
I know it’s stupid but female gaze is real hinge has shown me my worst picture is getting all the pussy :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: @Clavicular was right smile pill is legit

• +1
Reactions: F36
Smiling shows your beta buxxing appeal
Hahahahahah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and PsychoH
Smiling shows your beta buxxing appeal
Hahahahahah
Makes sense I never smile in the pictures 😉

Well I do but my pics are all fuckboy appealmaxxed but that one pic is me being nice

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Smiling = you are probably happy with your life, so you probably have a lot of money, a good career and a good relationship with your family and the people around you

Not smiling = You are probably unhappy, you have no money even though you work hard, your family is bad and the people around you are few or non-existent, and they don't care about you anyway

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, Xangsane and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Smiling = you are probably happy with your life, so you probably have a lot of money, a good career and a good relationship with your family and the people around you

Not smiling = You are probably unhappy, you have no money even though you work hard, your family is bad and the people around you are few or non-existent, and they don't care about you anyway

View attachment 3177080
I have nothing to smile about but the sun was nice so I smiled