MY WORST REJECTION

slimeszn3

slimeszn3

Banned
Saw someone post a thread asking ab this and it brought back memories. When I was in Grade 10 I had a huge crush on this short blonde chick. I would talk to her here and there at school. We were both pretty smart so we’d study together sometimes. One of my close friends threw a Halloween party and pretty much everyone in my grade was there including her. All my friends knew I wanted to hook up with her so they said they wanted to help me get it done. I remember at the party at one point I was sitting on the couch just drinking alcohol and I saw one of my chad af friends whispering in her ear. I could make out what he was saying he said: “Can you go and kiss slimeszn3 it would acc make his night please do it”. This girl started vigorously shaking her head no and then shot me a super rude glance. Felt like it was over in that moment. Same party she gave head to another dude that I was friends with.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: User28823 and HighTierSubhuman
Over :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: slimeszn3 and HighTierSubhuman
Not a molecule cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, sickdawgie and HighTierSubhuman
Low T activities and you still mog me cause I have never even had a sip of alcohol

• +1
Reactions: slimeszn3 and ey88
  • +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Saw someone post a thread asking ab this and it brought back memories. When I was in Grade 10 I had a huge crush on this short blonde chick. I would talk to her here and there at school. We were both pretty smart so we’d study together sometimes. One of my close friends threw a Halloween party and pretty much everyone in my grade was there including her. All my friends knew I wanted to hook up with her so they said they wanted to help me get it done. I remember at the party at one point I was sitting on the couch just drinking alcohol and I saw one of my chad af friends whispering in her ear. I could make out what he was saying he said: “Can you go and kiss slimeszn3 it would acc make his night please do it”. This girl started vigorously shaking her head no and then shot me a super rude glance. Felt like it was over in that moment. Same party she gave head to another dude that I was friends with.
SHOULDVE WENT ERR

• JFL
Reactions: slimeszn3
I actually cried reading this. Stay strong bhai

• JFL
Reactions: slimeszn3 and User28823
sorry bruv was me in the bathroom she gave me that good gluck gluck

• So Sad
weird scenario for 10th grade

preschool game tbh that may have been the issue, they dont want a passive nigga across the room who asked her friend to ask her to walk over and give you a kiss

cucked scenario and she folded for a real nigga bull

your iq is too high as BLY (black light yagami) to go into full animal black bull mode, youll have to fake it perhaps

• +1
weird scenario for 10th grade

preschool game tbh that may have been the issue, they dont want a passive nigga across the room who asked her friend to ask her to walk over and give you a kiss

cucked scenario and he folded for a real nigga bull

your iq is too high as BLY (black light yagami) to go into full animal black bull mode, youll have to fake it perhaps
Deadass. At that time I was jus too shook to make any moves on chicks. My boy that asked her just too real tho I still love him for even doing that lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Deadass. At that time I was jus too shook to make any moves on chicks. My boy that asked her just too real tho I still love him for even doing that lmao
nah that is atrocious game i cant lie i thought you meant female friend :incel:

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: slimeszn3 and Gaygymmaxx