My wrist & surrounding hand bones got thick/robust as hell during the healing period after I broke my ulna

Wifeontheground

Wifeontheground

悔い改め
4D3661BA 1D82 41B9 849D 288A1B57E4C5

My wrists measure 6.5 inches around now but during the healing period on the arm I broke my ulna had to have been ATLEAST 7 inches I took the picture during the time it was healing but unfortunately now it’s back to normal & breaking it hurt like hell & Idk if it ever healed 100% but it was nice while it lasted. I would post an after pic but jfl no embarrassing with barely 6.5 inches around on a good day now since it returned to normal size. It’s still slightly bigger after breaking it but not nearly as big as it got during the process I swear to god my hand bones & knuckles got robust also it was like new bone cells were repairing everything, would’ve been nice if it stayed that way though.

Last edited:
lol I had the same issue when I broke my wrist the swelling was crazy

View attachment 131671
My wrists measure 6.5 inches around now but during the healing period on the arm I broke my ulna had to have been ATLEAST 7 inches I took the picture during the time it was healing but unfortunately now it’s back to normal & breaking it hurt like hell & Idk if it ever healed 100% but it was nice while it lasted. I would post an after pic but jfl no embarrassing with barely 6.5 inches around on a good day now since it returned to normal size. It’s still slightly bigger after breaking it but not nearly as big as it got during the process I swear to god my hand bones & knuckles got robust also it was like new bone cells were repairing everything, would’ve been nice if it stayed that way though.
Mine are 6.25ngl.

Not used arms to weightlifter or pickup anything heavy for over a year and bones got a bit smaller.

Still 18,hope to reach 7 inches atleast

lol I had the same issue when I broke my wrist the swelling was crazy
“Issue” it was so aesthetic during that time I wish it stayed like that tempted to experiment with the concept ngl it stayed slightly bigger how would my body react to a second break in the same area? Painful as hell but there was a certain good sensation that came with it. It was a good feeling in the area & I felt good mentally also made me look like a fight club slayer showing up with a broken arm ngl I need to supervise myself.
Excuse Me I have to return some video tapes

• JFL
Reactions: Enlil
“Issue” it was so aesthetic during that time I wish it stayed like that tempted to experiment with the concept ngl it stayed slightly bigger how would my body react to a second break in the same area? Painful as hell but there was a certain good sensation that came with it. It was a good feeling in the area & I felt good mentally also made me look like a fight club slayer showing up with a broken arm ngl I need to supervise myself.

Excuse Me I have to return some video tapes
don't experiment jfl ur guna cause long term issues which won't be worth it. Properly functioning wrist> dumb foids who mire thickness

don't experiment jfl ur guna cause long term issues which won't be worth it. Properly functioning wrist> dumb foids who mire thickness
Ik I hope to experiment with stem cells & micro fractures in the future though. Hopefully I can shave off bone from my hips then use my own body’s bone cells to either lengthen my legs, spine or add them to my wrists or maybe my mandible I am going to get to 10/10 or die trying I need 4 inches to be 6’4
I need ideal beauty I'll die in the process if i have to, Sacrifices must be made. I feel I have a decent base to build on which kept me & keeps me from ending it.