My WW3 dilemma

Poopless One

Poopless One

Bronze
Its either go to war and risk getting riddled with bullets, or blown to meaty chunks, or come back with missing body parts, or just come back with PTSD for the sake of the hooked nosed faggots that indirectly ruined my life b4 it even started...

OR

Get thrown in jail and possibly get shanked/raped by other inmates all because I dared to have self preservation instincts.

Jesus just take me now please...

there’s going to be no ww3

why would the elites care to face total destruction when they already have everything

people will just be exploited more and more

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and Poopless One

why would the elites care to face total destruction when they already have everything

🆒

Lol, if ww3 breaks out its certain death for Koreans like me.

I'll honestly just put a bullet through my head the night before being shipped out, I ain't gonna drop the soap and get raped then get blown up by drones.

Lol they have made bunkers to survive upcoming apocalypse, costing millions of dollars. They have themselves planned it to reduce world population. Also it's elite + satanic jinn who are playing the game. They want a war so when the world is totally destroyed they will bring their new world order as a solution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back