My younger cousin has such a punchable face

arabcelxxx

arabcelxxx

| Highest SMV In The Middle East |
I want to maul his face in

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch and try2beme
I have this animalistic desire to kick him down and starting pounding, am i the asshole?

There was this short skinny Indian kid named vishnu in 3rd grade and id bully him everyday I just wanted to see him cry and when be finally did I felt this satisfaction, my cousin is neither short nor skinny but I believe If I beat him I’ll feel that same satisfaction and serenity will hit me.

Do it then plus it'll get you a t boost
Hes so submissive I asked my mom for a cup of water and he just brought it, I was shocked man

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and arabcelxxx
I fit those criterias as well 🤔
hes really short 142 cm and his frame and bones are comically narrow.

Dont sell yourself short youre mid 170’s you mog most zoomers where I live

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You’d feel the same way if you met him and you’re bbc youd act on that feelings.
The irony of this coming from the most dark triad race (Ayrabs) your more likely to do it than me for your Arab

• JFL
The irony of this coming from the most dark triad race (Ayrabs) your more likely to do it than me for your Arab
We’re not that anymore, to return arabs to their former glory I must break my fag cousin

We’re not that anymore, to return arabs to their former glory I must break my fag cousin
Nar man I see Ayrabs I. Europe they are still most dark triad race with Latinos. Blacks are most nt and low inhb though

• +1
  • JFL
Nar man I see Ayrabs I. Europe they are still most dark triad race with Latinos. Blacks are most nt and low inhb though
Yeah those guys are based but the ones in the gulf are becoming feminist cucks now, blacks and arabs act bery similarly but blacks are easier to pity cause their more nt (bbc halo) arabs just seem like incels

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
why're you a bully?

• JFL
Yeah those guys are based but the ones in the gulf are becoming feminist cucks now, blacks and arabs act bery similarly but blacks are easier to pity cause their more nt (bbc halo) arabs just seem like incels
Yeah nigger nt halo is what saves them. But blacks have ogre Orc phenotype that balances that out. Blacks need to be the most NT and physically supeieor race otherwise they’d just be curries 2.0 and memed on

Yeah Arabs are just short weaker yellow skinned BBCs tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Imretarded?
Im not I love all my cousins, except him doesn’t help that he looks indian.
You had just described how you liked bullying some Indian kid.

Whats the point of picking on those weaker than you

You had just described how you liked bullying some Indian kid.

Whats the point of picking on those weaker than you
Im not sure If I like picking on him cause hes the weakest or I do it cause its natural selection and genetically inferior individuals like him should be wiped out, or maybe I just hate short skinny indians

• JFL
Saarrr can I rape you sarrrrr
IMG 3069

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy