My YouTube will skyrocket

MewKing

MewKing

You will all make it.
Big big things are coming. I’m super proud of my connections. Every single hater will be out voted by the new audience that’s coming. I’ll help another million in the coming months.

I’m dedicated. It’s coming. Can’t wait. I have all the potential and it feels goooooood

Jewking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I worked hard to get where I was.

I quit my job a year ago today and told everyone I’ll reach a million people. I foresaw it because I knew it was in me. It worked. I proved everyone wrong.

Now I see it again. It will be the same thing. Your hate won’t stop me

I should be a example of someone who beat the odds. To motive you. To drive you to follow your passions. Fuck what your haters say. They only see your actions not your drive. Make declarations and stick to it. Pays off a lot to have it become reality.

Turn haters into friendships by proving them right that they were wrong. They are right. Your a nobody. Now prove them right by making yourself a something. Iv turned a lot of people into friends this year that previously doubted me

It’s the best feeling in the world
I’m blackpilled but I still love life. I still have the will to help people because I take the blackpill and turn it into constructive motivation. The blackpill is just one small part of the world. It’s a tool. You have the ability to see into what attracts people.

Adapt. Become the best version of you and use it to give back. Stop being selfish like what the fuck? You get more benefit having friends and connections than you do being a loner and hateful.
Your Jew memes are just a way to say your jealous I turned a passion into profit. I didn’t scam anyone and I provided value. I made money. I helped people. Everyone won except the ones who had envy

Last edited: