Myobrace: a method better than retainers

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

Upon the pale horse rode death
What is a myobrace?
A myobrace is an orthodontic device that trains the face and body to have habits that move the teeth as well as the jaws. The myobrace uses light forces rather than the heavy force used by most braces. The myobrace can improve profiles and make jaws bigger as well. You will most likely not need retention after the treatment as your jaws are forward grown. This sends us to the next subject...

How do I use this device?

To use this device you will place it into the mouth and wear it when sleeping. And around 1 hour when awake.

What age should I use this?
All ages but the best time is when you are a kid or teenager this way you can max out your results and get them quicker. If you are an adult you can still use this however. This will act as rentainer but better with it changing the face.

Results

• +1
Reactions: Zeta, coisbhai, xegigi and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
@Zeta @xegigi @Clavicular @Korea @pneumocystosis

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
What is a myobrace?
A myobrace is an orthodontic device that trains the face and body to have habits that move the teeth as well as the jaws. The myobrace uses light forces rather than the heavy force used by most braces. The myobrace can improve profiles and make jaws bigger as well. You will most likely not need retention after the treatment as your jaws are forward grown. This sends us to the next subject...
View attachment 2960547

How do I use this device?

To use this device you will place it into the mouth and wear it when sleeping. And around 1 hour when awake.
View attachment 2960671

What age should I use this?
All ages but the best time is when you are a kid or teenager this way you can max out your results and get them quicker. If you are an adult you can still use this however. This will act as rentainer but better with it changing the face.

Results
colored invisalign

any before and afters?

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
Can it fix overjet of the teeth?

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer