Myobrace ?

Murican

Murican

Iron
Will it help my face develop ? Dont understand mewing if it helps post links with cheap myobraces

Will it help my face develop ? Dont understand mewing if it helps post links with cheap myobraces
Yes, it will. It will help you have facial harmony and keep your teeth from being/becoming crowded.
If you want a cheap myobrace search aliexpress. That's where I got mine.

Yes, it will. It will help you have facial harmony and keep your teeth from being/becoming crowded.
If you want a cheap myobrace search aliexpress. That's where I got mine.
Have you seen results ?

Have you seen results ?
I've only been using it for 2 weeks, so not yet. My molars sometimes feel odd after using it though, as if they don't align properly anymore. It's a good indicator if you've temporarily widened your upper jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Murican
I've only been using it for 2 weeks, so not yet. My molars sometimes feel odd after using it though, as if they don't align properly anymore. It's a good indicator if you've temporarily widened your upper jaw.
thanks
can you send me a link with a good cheap myobrace?

thanks man i will go to my dentist ask her opinion about myobrace and if she says something negative i will probably make my big brother buy them for me
Good luck

• +1
Reactions: Murican