Myopic users

GandyIsNormie

GandyIsNormie

Mis ratchets no entienden lo que dices
Have you managed to reduce your myopia naturally?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 1901, thecel and 1 other person
glasses but it mainly has to do with genetics.

• Hmm...
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
I heard about some exercies in 2016 but was too lazy to do it. i still have -2 on both eyes, so nothing changed

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and GandyIsNormie
I heard about some exercies in 2016 but was too lazy to do it. i still have -2 on both eyes, so nothing changed
I have -3, almost the same shit, are we going to try it? :hnghn:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
i tried back then but gave up quickly, was too lazy and unmotivated (don't believe in such methods)
who knows, maybe i would become a sight mogger as for now

• So Sad
i tried back then but gave up quickly, was too lazy and unmotivated (don't believe in such methods)
who knows, maybe i would become a sight mogger as for now
Could you know what those "exercises" are?

I have been thinking about doing endmyopia from next month when I start working
I have read many guys on forums, reddit and even here that have lowered their diopters

honestly I would be 100% satisfied if I decrease 1.5 diopters without surgery

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 20452

I have read many guys on forums, reddit and even here that have lowered their diopters

• Hmm...

such exercises as looking into the distance, looking at objects closer and then immediately changing the look at objects farther away, etc.
google it, i don't remember much myself. but i would say it's pretty hard to stay consistent with this bullshit because the "results" are not that fast (if there are any). I would recommend consdering surgery in the near future

• +1
such exercises as looking into the distance, looking at objects closer and then immediately changing the look at objects farther away, etc.
google it, i don't remember much myself. but i would say it's pretty hard to stay consistent with this bullshit because the "results" are not that fast (if there are any). I would recommend consdering surgery in the near future
I will try everything until I am 22, but if in any case I lose 1 or more diopters, I will never undergo surgery :hnghn:

• +1
Hey check losetheglasses.org idk if its cope though

• +1
The closest testimony I have is from my father who used glasses of -2.25 diopters until he was 20 and with only "going outdoors most of the day", "seeing distant objects" and reading or watching TV with a great distance in 6 months he stopped wearing glasses and today he has 20/20 vision :fuk:

• Woah
endmyopia is promising, some users here say it's shit. I theoretically have -1.75 and -1.50 but I can "active focus" for some time and can function without glasses (glasses = death sentence for me cuz already ugly)

• +1
i have -.5 and it's fucking terrible already, can't imagine what -3 must feel like brah

• +1
Have you managed to reduce your myopia naturally?
I haven’t but I’ve watched a full lecture on it from a guy who went from like -6 and -5 to 20/20 in a few years. You have to buy glasses that are like .25 lower than your actual prescription and do that until you get to 20/20. The slight blur makes your eyes strengthen he was basically saying. You will have to buy cheap glasses online from China for this

• +1
I haven’t but I’ve watched a full lecture on it from a guy who went from like -6 and -5 to 20/20 in a few years. You have to buy glasses that are like .25 lower than your actual prescription and do that until you get to 20/20. The slight blur makes your eyes strengthen he was basically saying. You will have to buy cheap glasses online from China for this
Hello! I plan to do this method from August since I do not have money at the moment

No exercises for - 8 dioptries

• Woah
It doesn't matter. What difference would it make if someone had -3 or -12 ? I wear contactlenses anyway
They cause your lower eyelid to sag

• So Sad
Reactions: Need2Ascend
ye you just have to spend 16 hours looking into a screen daily

Imo eye exercises are cope coz most cases of myopia happen because the eyeball gets too long and i don't think it's possible to shorten it at all. You can only train the surrounding muscles to make them stronger or more relaxed which might result in a very minor improvement

They cause your lower eyelid to sag
They are fine and i've been wearing them for years. I doubt it does anything. No point in worrying about unsignificant stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244