Mystery secret thread. Don’t want normies here

UglyMan

UglyMan

NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
Jfl if you not using retin a The most studied anti aging item that is known to exist. I’m so thankful it isn’t available in stores where you can just buy it off a shelf. Thank god none of the fuckers in my country know this shit. They already look like acne ridden ogres at 19 lmao. Only those who research deeply like people on these forums or acne cels know about this and they deserve to reap its benefits. That’s why I’m thankful to the priceless fuckers like @Lifeisgood72, @Tricky, @Nibba, @Titus7, @Lorsss for detailed skinmaxing guides for braindead rats like me. I may have missed some users but I appreciate the content faggots!

Can’t wait to mog my peers as they age jfl. Only problem is that my oneitis will also age and her skin will be dog shit lol. Should I tell her about retin a’s existence? I’m so conflicted. Because she will look very young and may keep fucking young chad peen for the next 50 years if she knew jfl. But just lol if I look like this in 40 years:

While she looks like this:

It would be ogre. Maybe I won’t tell her after all. I will just buy a custom sexbot version of her as I have already saved some pics of her. :lul::lul::lul:. All I have to do is give the pics to the Chinese man in the shop lol.:lul::lul:

Anyways catch you subhumans later

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, MiroslavBulldosex, Dicklet.4.3 and 11 others
didnt red

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 656
Keep in mind that you can’t win the fight against ur genetics. If ur 40, you can look 30 at the most.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, chadpreetcel123, AspiringChad and 5 others
Your welcome bro

• Love it
Reactions: UglyMan
Keep in mind that you can’t win the fight against ur genetics. If ur 40, you can look 30 at the most.
I'm 20 and already get confused for being 30:forcedsmile::feelswhy:

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 1464 and UglyMan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
LoL i may be interested but I am 20 and I look like 16 JFL, LIFEFUEL for me still in late puberty to facemaxx

• +1
LoL i may be interested but I am 20 and I look like 16 JFL, LIFEFUEL for me still in late puberty to facemaxx
Get on it asap to preserve!!!!

"oneitis"
stopped reading :soy:

That’s why I’m thankful to the priceless fuckers like @Lifeisgood72, @Tricky, @Nibba, @Titus7, @Lorsss for detailed skinmaxing guides for braindead rats like me. I may have missed some users but I appreciate the content faggots!
You forgot to include @tincelw

• So Sad
If anyone asks you how you got your skin to be so clear and glowing, just say you use water and stopped eating sugar :lul: :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pillarman, CopeAndRope, Dogs and 4 others
If anyone asks you how you got your skin to be so clear and glowing, just say you use water and stopped eating sugar :lul: :lul::lul:
Also shower 9 times a day and haircut :lul::lul::lul:

Where do you get it from?

Yeah Still haven’t come yet lol. I ordered 2 weeks ago. I live in a remote area so it might take a month

Jfl if you not using retin a The most studied anti aging item that is known to exist. I’m so thankful it isn’t available in stores where you can just buy it off a shelf. Thank god none of the fuckers in my country know this shit. They already look like acne ridden ogres at 19 lmao. Only those who research deeply like people on these forums or acne cels know about this and they deserve to reap its benefits. That’s why I’m thankful to the priceless fuckers like @Lifeisgood72, @Tricky, @Nibba, @Titus7, @Lorsss for detailed skinmaxing guides for braindead rats like me. I may have missed some users but I appreciate the content faggots!

View attachment 105042

Can’t wait to mog my peers as they age jfl. Only problem is that my oneitis will also age and her skin will be dog shit lol. Should I tell her about retin a’s existence? I’m so conflicted. Because she will look very young and may keep fucking young chad peen for the next 50 years if she knew jfl. But just lol if I look like this in 40 years:

View attachment 105037

While she looks like this:

It would be ogre. Maybe I won’t tell her after all. I will just buy a custom sexbot version of her as I have already saved some pics of her. :lul::lul::lul:. All I have to do is give the pics to the Chinese man in the shop lol.:lul::lul:

Anyways catch you subhumans later

View attachment 105043
@ChadKahn is allergic to collagen.

CupOfCoffee

Last seen Tuesday at 1:44 PM

• So Sad
idk why girls say im babyface

im perma stubbled

I'm 20 and already get confused for being 30:forcedsmile::feelswhy:
Ive been called sir and uncle after turning 15 lololol they are crazy :lul:

Yet also at the same time I've beem called kid till recently.

Hair guys, hair!!

• JFL
CupOfCoffee

Last seen Tuesday at 1:44 PM