N*gger is a compliment

D

Deleted member 12688

249E1FCB 3083 4DA8 B4C0 94DAEBBE2F14

Next time you see a cracker demon using it as an insult you will feel Lifefuel instead

It’s the biggest honor to be called one

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @BBC_EMPIRE_RULER @Frank Jack @mulattomaxxer @Jagged0 @Shrek2OnDvD @Amexmaxx @chaddyboi66

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jagged0, chaddyboi66, Frank Jack and 7 others
reminder your avergae white cuck jizzes his pants when a nigger calls him "brotha"

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13137, ChristianChad, Amexmaxx and 4 others

‘White people are widely revered for their intelligence and sexual prowess’

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gamma, MikeMew'sBitch, Biiyo03 and 10 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Frank Jack, MrGlutton, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others
I’ve never understood why people take such offense to nigga or nigger, nigga just flows off the tongue in conversation like “bro”

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ItsOver.com, gamma, MikeMew'sBitch and 5 others
I’ve never understood why people take such offense to nigga or nigger, nigga just flows off the tongue in conversation like “bro”
Racist ass cracka

Ur from chicago ur pretty much black u don’t get it

• Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Its great to be honorary nigga from Poland

I stand with my fellow black bros:chad:

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and gamma
Ur from chicago ur pretty much black u don’t get it
Indeed my school was like 30% hood niggas and I grew up listening to rap it seems way more natural to me to be like “what’s up nigga” than “oh my goodness I would never say the n word it’s just so terrible” :soy::soy::soy: like nigga you’re corny

• Woah
Reactions: Looks234
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, ItsOver.com and gamma
"niggers accept me guys!!!" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

cmon bro :feelskek:
I’m not from Texas. I don’t refer to black people as nigger. Unironically not racist. Just speaking my mindset and my experience

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
I’m not from Texas. I don’t refer to black people as nigger. Unironically not racist. Just speaking my mindset and my experience
I'm not racist either. Am I calling random blacks niggers for no reason? Nah not at all. These dudes are being hateful and I'm just dishing it back.

Also, I'm also not a cuck, and anyone who lets someone shit talk the race of their future children, nieces, and nephews is one tbh ngl. Especially if you make it a priority to cozy up to them, it's just kinda weird bro.

All good though.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, gamma, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Then I must have complimented alot of people on this site.

:feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 10104
can anyone call me nigger it would be a great honour

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I'm not racist either. Am I calling random blacks niggers for no reason? Nah not at all. These dudes are being hateful and I'm just dishing it back.

Also, I'm also not a cuck, and anyone who lets someone shit talk the race of their future children, nieces, and nephews is one tbh ngl. Especially if you make it a priority to cozy up to them, it's just kinda weird bro.

All good though.
I don’t prioritize making friends based on race. Not cozying up to shit. And I agree I’m not fond of people who dislike whites but I don’t really care much. All I’m saying is nigga feels natural in conversation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
I don’t prioritize making friends based on race. Not cozying up to shit. And I agree I’m not fond of people who dislike whites but I don’t really care much. All I’m saying is nigga feels natural in conversation.
I agree with that, and yeah I'm friends with every race irl and 99% of the time they would never say shit like the people on this forum do. It's sad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 12688 and OOGABOOGA
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @BBC_EMPIRE_RULER @Frank Jack @mulattomaxxer @Jagged0 @Shrek2OnDvD @Amexmaxx @chaddyboi66
images

• JFL
I agree with that, and yeah I'm friends with every race irl and 99% of the time they would never say shit like the people on this forum do. It's sad.

What’s sad is that ur a craKKKa my boy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112 and Deleted member 13137
You mean all the autistic race bait? Yeah I laugh if I find it funny and ignore it if I don’t. Don’t take it so personal. As much as we might think of ourselves as losers many of these guys are on a level that we can’t fathom

• +1