NAC nuked my OCD and anxiety

Carnivore

Carnivore

Mistral
I would very much recommend anyone who isn't a super low inhib normie to take NAC. I have (or had) a lot of general anxiety and social anxiety. I tend to overthink and catastrophize a lot and have a lot of anxiety in social situations.

I started taking 2400mg of NAC (1200mg twice per day) over a week ago and so far it has pretty much completely nuked my anxiety. I finally feel like a normal functioning member of society. It has also nuked ALL of my OCD symptoms, I have had none thus far.

Side-effects: Increased histamines. My nose was really blocked with mucus which was a huge downside, but anti-histamines seem to have counteracted it.

Not a technical looksmax (more of a socialmax), but the off-topic section moves too fast, so I post this here.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nordicfoidslayer23, polishcel, twilight and 2 others
I would very much recommend anyone who isn't a super low inhib normie to take NAC. I have (or had) a lot of general anxiety and social anxiety. I tend to overthink and catastrophize a lot and have a lot of anxiety in social situations.

I started taking 2400mg of NAC (1200mg twice per day) over a week ago and so far it has pretty much completely nuked my anxiety. I finally feel like a normal functioning member of society. It has also nuked ALL of my OCD symptoms, I have had none thus far.

Side-effects: Increased histamines. My nose was really blocked with mucus which was a huge downside, but anti-histamines seem to have counteracted it.

Not a technical looksmax (more of a socialmax), but the off-topic section moves too fast, so I post this here.
get out of basement and stop fapping
if above are not the reasons
only then use drug [ which is very estrogenic behavior no wonder girls would laugh on you ] lmao

• +1
Reactions: Carnivore
only then use drug [ which is very estrogenic behavior no wonder girls would laugh on you ] lmao
JoinedNov 18, 2023
Posts7
Reputation1

• +1
Reactions: zura, sozz, m0ss26 and 1 other person
JoinedNov 18, 2023
Posts7
Reputation1
Knew it when you cant defend with good reasoning you reply with this. Hence, proved my reply puked your anxiety further more so much that you ran out of words to defend your dog shit post

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pride, Deleted member 33579 and Carnivore

NAC lightens the skin, so definitively looksmax for curry like me

• +1
Reactions: zura and Carnivore
Knew it when you cant defend with good reasoning you reply with this. Hence, proved my reply puked your anxiety further more so much that you ran out of words to defend your dog shit post
Your reply was completely retarded, what was my response suppose to be?

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Just jfl at grey thinking someone not going down to his level of idiocy to argue means “can’t defend with good reasoning”.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and Carnivore
Greycel quotes his own post.

NAC isn't estrogenic, the study was done on pregnant women

Just jfl at grey thinking someone not going down to his level of idiocy to argue means “can’t defend with good reasoning”.
what can i expect from chi chong chi anime cuck gif lover

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and Carnivore
NAC isn't estrogenic, the study was done on pregnant women
lol nigga i said its kind a estrogenic behavior, I didn't said NAC is estrogenic hold up anime cuck Breath in through your nose and then see what i typed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carnivore and shabby890
lol nigga i said its kind a estrogenic behavior, I didn't said NAC is estrogenic hold up anime cuck Breath in through your nose and then see what i typed.
mike2.jpg.webp

"Taking drugs is estrogenic behavior! Just go outside like me and eat dirt for NPK, calcium, magnesium and sulfur, that is all you need.

Watching anime is for losers. I am fucking Stacy as we speak! "

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Deleted member 33579
mike2.jpg.webp

"Taking drugs is estrogenic behavior! Just go outside like me and eat dirt for NPK, calcium, magnesium and sulfur, that is all you need.

Watching anime is for losers. I am fucking Stacy as we speak! "
You would be a clown and laugh on back in group if you ever share that you take drugs to cope with ur cuck anxiety U aint Carnivore nigga you are a soy milk enjoyer. I've been carnivore and never felt shit even without carnivore i didn't felt shit U were either bullied a lot or were ignored from your parents a lot probably coz u were the ugly child lmao

• +1
Reactions: Carnivore
You would be a clown and laugh on back in group if you ever share that you take drugs to cope with ur cuck anxiety U aint Carnivore nigga you are a soy milk enjoyer. I've been carnivore and never felt shit even without carnivore i didn't felt shit U were either bullied a lot or were ignored from your parents a lot probably coz u were the ugly child lmao
:feelsuhh:

Liver King alt