NaCl 0.9% VS BAC Water for HGH Injections

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Why does nobody know about the damage benzyl alcohol can do to your cells with osmosis ?

@JustTrynaGrow @ghkid2019 @Strike_Poseidon @Alexanderr @Dyorotic2

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 4946
Just boil water and use it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Salludon, Deleted member 6272, Luke LLL and 2 others
Why does nobody know about the damage benzyl alcohol can do to your cells with osmosis ?

@JustTrynaGrow @ghkid2019 @Strike_Poseidon @Alexanderr @Dyorotic2
idk much bout this man, seems interesting

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
BAC water ( its sterile injection water + bemzl alcohol) damages the cell osmosis
well i guess you need to sacrifice a few things to ensure you don't inject some random bacteria into your body

well i guess you need to sacrifice a few things to ensure you don't inject some random bacteria into your body
" Sacrifice " can lead to death, funny how noone here has spoken about it

NaCl 0.9% however doesn't have the risk of exploding red blood cells and is equally good at sterilisation

ok this thread needs to be bumped, anything that is safer for us in this heightmaxxing is better!

Saline solution (NaCl) makes your GH last for only like a couple of days after reconstituting. Bacteriostatic water makes it last weeks after reconstitution.

In general, these are used as solvents so it doesn't really matter which one if you're going to inject the whole vial the day you reconstitute. I've never used saline, only bac, for 330+ injections and i've had no problems.

Also, don't inject either of these by itself (with no GH dissolved), that's pretty much the only reason why it can be an issue at all.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74