@Nad

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

MGTOW
@Nad did you manage to cure your autism from eating moldy berries and poop?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Deleted member 5815
yes I have a fever right now my symptoms are drastically reduced I had a two hours webcam conversation with a femcel and made her laugh alot and invited me to her house when usually I get extremely shy and just hang up and block them

moldy berries are something you do no more than once a month its too powerful

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
yes I have a fever right now my symptoms are drastically reduced I had a two hours webcam conversation with a femcel and made her laugh alot and invited me to her house when usually I get extremely shy and just hang up and block them

moldy berries are something you do no more than once a month its too powerful

lifefuel gonna try this. I asked because i recently picked some mulberries from my tree but they started molding. im trying to mask my autism but normgroids can just see right through me.
Is the dog poop really needed tho i dont think i can stomach that
Also what would happen if i happened to eat them everyday or more than once a month?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
lifefuel gonna try this. I asked because i recently picked some mulberries from my tree but they started molding. im trying to mask my autism but normgroids can just see right through me.
Is the dog poop really needed tho i dont think i can stomach that
Also what would happen if i happened to eat them everyday or more than once a month?
no but you can order dog poop in a pill from certain websites for that purpose

too much mold can make you sick and cause organ failure but I'm talking about alot like if you were to consume them on a daily basis, especially if you have a low bodyweight you can handle less mold than someone who is fat

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
+1
alr thx bhai
(y)
is the dogpoop for bacteria or something else?
no but you can order dog poop in a pill from certain websites for that purpose

too much mold can make you sick and cause organ failure but I'm talking about alot like if you were to consume them on a daily basis, especially if you have a low bodyweight you can handle less mold than someone who is fat
also, what kind of berries do you usally use for this?

Poopmax.org