Reactions: 5.5psl, HitAndRun, 14vic and 2 others
Being a tennis player is NOT sexy unless ur tryna pull trust fund bitches

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 67869
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, SoundnVision and deepfuckingvalue
Being a tennis player is NOT sexy unless ur tryna pull trust fund bitches
Easily the worst take I’ve ever heard on this site.

Rafa in his prime was an ‘ombelibable’ SMV legend. Nole is still the goat though😉

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
My favourite tennis player when I was a kid

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and forevermirin
Rafa in his prime was an ‘ombelibable’ SMV legend. Nole is still the goat though😉
if you wanna be a nerd then sure but its still close enough to where picking either rafa or fed over him is understandable.

its not like football where messi is so far ahead its not close.

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
My favourite tennis player when I was a kid
same i stopped watching when djokovic entered his cyborg era but recently ive been catching up to what i missed and rafa's legacy is still unmatched

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
cristiano's biggest achievement is cultivating a bunch of retards like you who keep bringing up his name whenever messi is mentioned
its not whenever messi is mentioned
you said messi is the best by far

i just told you that you are spreading misinformation

you have so many errors in your logical pathways , its hard for you to understand what im trying to say

its not whenever messi is mentioned
you said messi is the best by far

i just told you that you are spreading misinformation

you have so many errors in your logical pathways , its hard for you to understand what im trying to say
you clearly don't know who you are talking to. i have spent 3 years in la liga academy and am widely regarded as the pep guardiola of the u-17 5 a side leagues, what's your credentials???

you clearly don't know who you are talking to. i have spent 3 years in la liga academy and am widely regarded as the pep guardiola of the u-17 5 a side leagues, what's your credentials???
u-17 5 a side league? im gonna tell you something, even 40 year old out of prime wayne rooney would average 5 goals a match in that league. you cant be serious

you have no credentials, kid

you only made your first step into professional , well i am here for long time. so welcome, im greg plitt the us marine, top 10 looksmax poster and assistant of carlo ancelotti son.
nice to meet you

u-17 5 a side league? im gonna tell you something, even 40 year old out of prime wayne rooney would average 5 goals a match in that league. you cant be serious

you have no credentials, kid

you only made your first step into professional , well i am here for long time. so welcome, im greg plitt the us marine, top 10 looksmax poster and assistant of carlo ancelotti son.
nice to meet you
imagine being so confident and then saying you're assistant on ancellotti's "son" - let me guess, you assist him in wiping his ass?

wait, you're greg plit?? lmao isn't that the guy who got rejected from the u-17 5v5 PRO league because he was diagnosed with mental illness (DKD)??

• JFL
Reactions: sweetheart
Dod you play in the youth of any professional team like Sevilla or Betis or so?

imagine being so confident and then saying you're assistant on ancellotti's "son" - let me guess, you assist him in wiping his ass?

wait, you're greg plit?? lmao isn't that the guy who got rejected from the u-17 5v5 PRO league because he was diagnosed with mental illness (DKD)??
i actually go to locker room and took a big part in advising vinicius junior to get that cool tattoo on his back with most famous black athletes

im here with big names, big guys, icons, superstars, talents. where are you? kids who will work in the mall in few years, go to uni and live normal lifes. Im here with those who put their life on the line , they dedicated eveyrthing they have to this beautiful game

yes sadly the hosts of the league decided that my kidney diabetes might effect my mental stability and never let me on the field. but i will take revenge on that by becoming top tier coach

Dod you play in the youth of any professional team like Sevilla or Betis or so?
no i only played for real madrid but had to retire because of politics

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
No reason to call him a god, he is a normal healthy attractive man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and forevermirin
no i only played for real madrid but had to retire because of politics
Did you make that mafioso Florentino angry when you discovered he controls the two spanish parties?

• +1
i actually go to locker room and took a big part in advising vinicius junior to get that cool tattoo on his back with most famous black athletes

im here with big names, big guys, icons, superstars, talents. where are you? kids who will work in the mall in few years, go to uni and live normal lifes. Im here with those who put their life on the line , they dedicated eveyrthing they have to this beautiful game

yes sadly the hosts of the league decided that my kidney diabetes might effect my mental stability and never let me on the field. but i will take revenge on that by becoming top tier coach
wow a guy who designs tattoos is lecturing the pep guardiola of PRO la liga 5v5u17 (total football) league.

also nice try but we all know kidney diabetes isn't a mental disorder.

• JFL
Did you make that mafioso Florentino angry when you discovered he controls the two spanish parties?
i cant say here but you can read all about it when i release my book.

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
wow a guy who designs tattoos is lecturing the pep guardiola of PRO la liga 5v5u17 (total football) league.

also nice try but we all know kidney diabetes isn't a mental disorder.
yeah man keep thinking you are pep guardiola , delusional sad man
while im celebrating the ucl title in ibiza right now and model bitch is riding me like a motorcycle

• JFL
No reason to call him a god, he is a normal healthy attractive man
"normal"???? he is anything but "normal", he is a peak of physical conditional and this is coming from a guy who trains PRO athletes for a living.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
yeah man keep thinking you are pep guardiola , delusional sad man
while im celebrating the ucl title in ibiza right now and model bitch is riding me like a motorcycle
isn't ibiza literally closed for repairs???

brutal caught you in your LARP what a sad person lying something as little as having sex.

isn't ibiza literally closed for repairs???

brutal caught you in your LARP what a sad person lying something as little as having sex.
how the fuck is ibiza closed when im here with 6 model bitches having reverse gangbang?

i cant say here but you can read all about it when i release my book.
I recommend to name it "My Struggle" and make a lot of translations into German

how the fuck is ibiza closed when im here with 6 model bitches having reverse gangbang?
i had to give a ted talk about football iq sorry.

but back to the topic, what kind of manly man brags about getting gangbanged💀

• JFL
i had to give a ted talk about football iq sorry.

but back to the topic, what kind of manly man brags about getting gangbanged💀
Gangbanged by woman with big titties

Attachments

• 1-s2.0-S1090513801000666-gr1.jpg
    1-s2.0-S1090513801000666-gr1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
"normal"???? he is anything but "normal", he is a peak of physical conditional and this is coming from a guy who trains PRO athletes for a living.
What? Well, of course, taking into account all the fuck ups wandering around these days... But what you have written is absurd, in USA and Europe most men that are not fat pieces of shit have a similar body. This is way closer to peak

And yet it's far from peak (there isn't any determined at all). Don't get me wrong Nadal is a healthy attractive man but that's how a man is expected to look like