NAGASAKI, HIROSHIMA, WW3 TIER BLACKPILL (BRUTAL)

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
THE MOST BRUTAL BLACKPILL OF ALL

Is that you are loved, and none of this is your fault, and we are all one of the same origin, and your problems and anxiety are shared throughout the human race and you are not alone, you will make it one day, and in all the evil horrible things you did, it was all just in an attempt to be loved and i understand it and see it, you just wanted to be accepted.

and you are.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Gaia262, ReadBooksEveryday and 18 others

Is that you are loved, and none of this is your fault, and we are all one of the same origin, and your problems and anxiety are shared throughout the human race and you are not alone, you will make it one day, and in all the evil horrible things you did, it was all just in an attempt to be loved and i understand it and see it, you just wanted to be accepted.

and you are.
IMG 20220905 171239

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Deleted member 19157, squirrelcel and 11 others
Dogshit post. I could tell it was going to be dogshit as I have no idea who you are and you also purchased vip like the nobody cuck you are.

Dnrd + Babowski mogs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, EverythingCel133, Deleted member 20519 and 6 others
Dogshit post. I could tell it was going to be dogshit as I have no idea who you are and you also purchased vip like the nobody cuck you are.

Dnrd + Babowski mogs.
I am Jacob Hate, you will know my name.

• JFL
Reactions: to be human, Deleted member 20519, Oberyn and 7 others
I Love You Kiss GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519 and Deleted member 17791
You should become president with these speeches unironically

Once you get LL to 6'9" you will be the tallest president ever too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, poopoohead and Deleted member 16220
Images   2022 09 06T055656821

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19629

and you are.
What is the relationship between the title and this text for fagots?
3053152 IMG 6420

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
why are your eyes so ugly? I mean obviously you have craniofacial dystrophy and that plays into it, but something about your eyes are just so ugly. dont worry I have something very similar.
Lol

Like I said I have a very similar situation. I talked about it with someone and we concluded its probably due to some degree of notable eye asymetry. I think its correct bc like I said I have the same "look" and I have CBCT proven eye asymmetry. I did a quick test in photoshop and reducing that asymmetry imrpoved the eye area every so slightly. (you have plenty of other issues)

Like I said I have a very similar situation. I talked about it with someone and we concluded its probably due to some degree of notable eye asymetry. I think its correct bc like I said I have the same "look" and I have CBCT proven eye asymmetry. I did a quick test in photoshop and reducing that asymmetry imrpoved the eye area every so slightly. (you have plenty of other issues)
No I don't. Because I've always managed to get whatever I've wanted from life. I'm not a looksmaxxer.

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney and mvp2v1
Who hacked your account

• JFL
Reactions: gtuktm
No I don't. Because I've always managed to get whatever I've wanted from life. I'm not a looksmaxxer.
Thats fine, it seems you already have a kid so your not really in need of looksmaxing. Looksmaxing is more than just about surface-level things though, its about being in balance with nature/god/reality. Beauty = health, health = balance with nature/god. Happyness is only found when your in balance with nature.

Thats fine, it seems you already have a kid so your not really in need of looksmaxing. Looksmaxing is more than just about surface-level things though, its about being in balance with nature/god/reality. Beauty = health, health = balance with nature/god. Happyness is only found when your in balance with nature.
Certain kinds of beauty is indicative of health. Facial symmetry is not one of them. And what do you think you know about God? What is God? The universe?

Certain kinds of beauty is indicative of health. Facial symmetry is not one of them. And what do you think you know about God? What is God? The universe?
Facial symmetry is one of them. Too much symmetry is unattractive, too little is unattractive, the balance between the two is attractive. Large levels of asymmetry are indicative of some form of health inefficiency, in my case it was an accident I had a few years ago which screwd some muscles in my neck (only one side lost lost of function).

My idea of God is the underlying reason or logic of the universe, its hard to put into words, especially now that I have been away from my volcel contrarian days. But if I could point to sources which could help you sort of see, at least the blurry image I see: Search: Ken Wheeler's physics ideas on youtube, Eric Weinstein physics ideas, Nikola Teslas. And then in the field of anthropology the swastica and related vortex's. There is also that guy who is like the Nikola Tesla of water I forgot his name.

(The first image is the orthotropics logo)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 8.58.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 8.58.18 PM.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 8.59.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 8.59.10 PM.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 4.43.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 4.43.29 PM.png
    685.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 9.56.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 9.56.09 PM.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Adamsmith12345
Facial symmetry is one of them. Too much symmetry is unattractive, too little is unattractive, the balance between the two is attractive. Large levels of asymmetry are indicative of some form of health inefficiency, in my case it was an accident I had a few years ago which screwd some muscles in my neck (only one side lost lost of function).

My idea of God is the underlying reason or logic of the universe, its hard to put into words, especially now that I have been away from my volcel contrarian days. But if I could point to sources which could help you sort of see, at least the blurry image I see: Search: Ken Wheeler's physics ideas on youtube, Eric Weinstein physics ideas, Nikola Teslas. And then in the field of anthropology the swastica and related vortex's. There is also that guy who is like the Nikola Tesla of water I forgot his name.

(The first image is the orthotropics logo)
So your god is about as sentient as an electrically charged box of wet rocks and alligator snappers? If that's the case then what's the point of anything, let alone trying to find balance with such a god lol?

So your god is about as sentient as an electrically charged box of wet rocks and alligator snappers?
actually yes, but not in the nihilist sense, I used to be a basic atheist nihilist I see things different now.
If that's the case then what's the point of anything, let alone trying to find balance with such a god lol?
The fact that we can ask this question suggests to me we are too smart for our own good, humans are imo forever out of balance with god/nature we are corruptions, we ate from the tree of knowledge (intelligence), we were cast out by god; we no longer live in balance (perfect nature, ie: the Garden of Eden)

no im just evil

So your god is about as sentient as an electrically charged box of wet rocks and alligator snappers? If that's the case then what's the point of anything, let alone trying to find balance with such a god lol?
Update: i think my answer to this question is that I just want to be happy, it's just the drug I pursue. Existence is a drug.

Update: i think my answer to this question is that I just want to be happy, it's just the drug I pursue. Existence is a drug.
Well.......

Dnrd + Babowski mogs.
sorry bro but he mogs you and we both will be ascending soon:feelshah:

actually yes, but not in the nihilist sense, I used to be a basic atheist nihilist I see things different now.

The fact that we can ask this question suggests to me we are too smart for our own good, humans are imo forever out of balance with god/nature we are corruptions, we ate from the tree of knowledge (intelligence), we were cast out by god; we no longer live in balance (perfect nature, ie: the Garden of Eden)
jesus christ loves you

• Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1