Nagasaki pill dropped on me today - my younger and better looking brother looks "nothing like me"

horsefacin

horsefacin

Silver
we were just chilling and some guy who goes to classes with both of us (separately) said whats up and asked how we knew eachother. my brother confirmed were related and nigga the shock on this guys face was so heartbreaking mane he couldnt even believe we were related. all that leanmaxxing for nothing lol. i shouldve listened to niggas on here when they said no leanmax for your face haha

Its real crushing dude so brutal that i dont even have the energy to come up with any creative copes.

Ik he got a real ego boost out of it too, this nigga is secretly BP and always calls me ugly and talks shit about me with niggas and girls in my own grade (he 2 grades lower). Its so fucking brutal to have a little brother lifemog you so hard bro. At this point im really considering going on a drug bender then ending it. my family never truly supported or understood my struggles anyway and cant even understand why i was addicted to drugs for a few months some years ago. the lack of empathy for sub5s is real bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cooldude1231, FacialStructure404, PlayersGetPlayed and 4 others
Send pics (of your face :forcedsmile:, over I have to specify)

Beat your brothers face in so he can know what its like to be sub5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Gaygymmaxx and NZb6Air
u dont wnana see them brother peep my user U finna be horrified :lul:
Go fuck yourself I looked through all your posts and couldn’t find your fugly face. I know you’re just a retard too and have something like a .95 mid face and 1.8 FWHR so you think it’s ohhh soo over because it’s not giga compact like Barrett.

Fuck you.

Go fuck yourself I looked through all your posts and couldn’t find your fugly face. I know you’re just a retard too and have something like a .95 mid face and 1.8 FWHR so you think it’s ohhh soo over because it’s not giga compact like Barrett.

Fuck you.
kinda considering sending it to u now just to prove you wrong Nigga have you been ran up by normies and called horseface and had that corny ass "y the long face" joke made to you? compared to an among us character or sum shit? first google image results of "asian guy with long ass face?" all by random classmates im not even close with

• Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked
kinda considering sending it to u now just to prove you wrong Nigga have you been ran up by normies and called horseface and had that corny ass "y the long face" joke made to you? compared to an among us character or sum shit? first google image results of "asian guy with long ass face?" all by random classmates im not even close with
Do it because I don’t think I’ve ever heard in my life someone be insulted specifically with long face. Ratios would be fine too

Fuck you.
peep your dms and those stats are horse worthy bro respectfully

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and PlayersGetPlayed
peep your dms and those stats are horse worthy bro respectfully
From what I’ve read here they’re both the lower limit of horse face

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin
Send me pics

He seems like an inflated ego dickead

• Hmm...
Reactions: horsefacin