Nah I still blame my parents

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
Sure I was a total retard growing up but that kind of applies to most people I mean you are a coddled child... And it's easier to make smart decisions/think for yourself when you're self assured due to having a good upbringing. Even then I at least could've been a total retard with some good traits if my parents taught me shit.

I only take responsibility for all my failures past age 18. Everything before that was either out of my control or insignificant mistakes on my part.

• +1
Reactions: watah, gothmog6, Nick.Harte and 4 others
ur parents determine pretty much everything

don’t get brainwashed into believing that when you reach 18 it’s all down to you

Richfags literally spend hundreds of thousands of dollars sending their adult children to study abroad in the USA,Uk etc

This isn’t rare considering up to half of students are international at Some top universities

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6, Clown Show, try2beme and 3 others
But another thing to consider is when your parents were born in some utter shithole where they're forced to learn skills and act like adults from a very young age, they naturally won't have any understanding of how children and people work you know? So they'll expect their kids to behave like autonomous mini-adults when they have no skills, character or knowledge whatsoever and end up raising utter manchildren and womanchildren. Brutal.

The fact I'm blaming my parents at this advanced age is a sign that my development is HEAVILY arrested

ur parents determine pretty much everything

don’t get brainwashed into believing that when you reach 18 it’s all down to you

Richfags literally spend hundreds of thousands of dollars sending their adult children to study abroad in the USA,Uk etc

This isn’t rare considering up to half of students are international at Some top universities
When you gain autonomy you can take advantage of what you're given but the resources you have to work with are entirely determined by your parents. Like I only live in a first world country and have access to opportunities etc because my parents escaped their shithole country. It's cope to say it's all your fault and even bigger cope to say it's all due to your hard work.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
My parents didn't have a single positive influence on my life, other than paying for food and giving a place to sleep.
But I could've gotten that from the government in some type of foster-care aswell.

The list of negative influences is fucking endless though. Fucking subhuman slavic trash family did their absolute best to ruin me.

• +1
But another thing to consider is when your parents were born in some utter shithole where they're forced to learn skills and act like adults from a very young age, they naturally won't have any understanding of how children and people work you know? So they'll expect their kids to behave like autonomous mini-adults when they have no skills, character or knowledge whatsoever and end up raising utter manchildren and womanchildren. Brutal.

The fact I'm blaming my parents at this advanced age is a sign that my development is HEAVILY arrested

When you gain autonomy you can take advantage of what you're given but the resources you have to work with are entirely determined by your parents. I only live in a first world country and have access to opportunities etc because my parents escaped their shithole country
the most important traits are out of ur control

Nationality, ethnicity (ironically the easiest to change on this list), iq, height (extremely difficult).

Also childhood upbringing,net worth

Still that doesn’t mean give up

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
My parents didn't have a single positive influence on my life, other than paying for food and giving a place to sleep.
But I could've gotten that from the government in some type of foster-care aswell.

The list of negative influences is fucking endless though. Fucking subhuman slavic trash family did their absolute best to ruin me.
many parents are like this

They could easily fix this by ensuring everyone has to pass a test to have kids

No poor, low iq

But it’s in the governments best interests to make poor people reproduce to create more slaves who consume more and create even more slaves

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
the most important traits are out of ur control

Nationality, ethnicity (ironically the easiest to change on this list), iq, height (extremely difficult).

Also childhood upbringing,net worth

Still that doesn’t mean give up
You have control over how you act but what you're actually given in life like long term health, riches, women etc is out of your control
many parents are like this

They could easily fix this by ensuring everyone has to pass a test to have kids

No poor, low iq

But it’s in the governments best interests to make poor people reproduce to create more slaves who consume more and create even more slaves
You can't really prevent mediocre and shit parents. Some people might ace the test and fail hard when they have kids. I think taking kids away from neglectful parents is more important.

• +1
You have control over how you act but what you're actually given in life like long term health, riches, women etc is out of your control

You can't really prevent mediocre and shit parents. Some people might ace the test and fail hard when they have kids. I think taking kids away from neglectful parents is more important.
I’d make it impossible to fail the test

Make the parents put a certain amount of money in a trust fund that is locked away until 18, at least a few hundred k

Minimum height and iq threshold

No mental illness

No criminal record

No genetic defects

during pregnancy, tests are done to detect subhumans who would then be swiftly aborted

Etc

Children are monitored

It doesn't make sense. Kids are retarded and do dumb shit all the time. Was I supposed to somehow be different? I don't blame myself for developing abused dog syndrome or wasting my youth.

Last edited:
Pretty pussy mentality to blame your parents

I know fully well I’m a pussy. Which is my parents fault. I could’ve been only half pussy by now if they were supportive of the one or two good things I did

• +1
Reactions: deer
Last couple of years were my fault though. Man why do I always do braindead shit