Nah I'll do almond eye surgery

Deleted member 4991

Deleted member 4991

Kraken
They say jaw matters but I think my eyes are a bigger problem I got my dad's cuck eyes with massive upper eyelid exposure. Hopefully by the end of the year i will have enough to fund this surgery. I'll just settle for peek implants for my jaw.

Attachments

• Snapchat-237019397.jpg
    Snapchat-237019397.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 260
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob, Chadeep, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
you need any of these two surgeries
but seems to have long midface

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
your nose looks very good now

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 4991
you need any of these two surgeries
Yeah I know, I think almond eye surgery is more attainable for now. I'll get to jaw eventually.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
skull narrowness is the main problem

peek implants aint cheap tho, you'll be looking at $20k+ for yours

Last edited:
  • +1
skull narrowness is the main problem

meek implants aint cheap tho, you'll be looking at $20k+ for yours
It's not impossible for me I can get that money in a few months.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Equinox
damn your nose healed fast bro

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 4991
Nice ogee curve tbh👍

• +1
Almond eye + jaw implants + fade haircut and you will ascend.

• +1
They say jaw matters but I think my eyes are a bigger problem I got my dad's cuck eyes with massive upper eyelid exposure. Hopefully by the end of the year i will have enough to fund this surgery. I'll just settle for peek implants for my jaw.
Did you have a nosejob? Link thread pls

• +1
If you gymcelled and took roids you would look like zyzz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 4991
  • +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Images 111
mid face

/Thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
you look like you can benefit from infraorbital rim implants with both vertical and anterior projection or underye filler.

Im not too sure about the lower eye lid retraction or canthoplasty which both are involved with Almond eye surgery.

it seems taban is pushing almond eye surgery on everyone to squeeze out loot for minimal results. Did he recommend lower eye lid retraction+canthoplasty or did you decide you need that on your own?
Also you really don't need to do anything with your jaw. I think you would look worse with jaw implants since you really dont need it all all. Your jaw is fine as is.

Last edited:
  • +1
you look like you can benefit from infraorbital rim implants with both vertical and anterior projection or underye filler.

Im not too sure about the lower eye lid retraction or canthoplasty which both are involved with Almond eye surgery.

it seems taban is pushing almond eye surgery on everyone to squeeze out loot for minimal results. Did he recommend lower eye lid retraction+canthoplasty or did you decide you need that on your own?

Also you really don't need to do anything with your jaw. I think you would look worse with jaw implants since you really dont need it all all. Your jaw is fine as is.
View attachment 343559
He wanted to give me an infraorbital rim implant, he also talked about filler but filler doesn't last very long. I'm still thinking about the procedure but I'll probably have to postpone it for next year cause right now I'm kind of in financial ruin. This corona virus thing ruined everything.

• +1
True looksmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
what were you planning to do before you settled on implants?

• +1
He wanted to give me an infraorbital rim implant, he also talked about filler but filler doesn't last very long. I'm still thinking about the procedure but I'll probably have to postpone it for next year cause right now I'm kind of in financial ruin. This corona virus thing ruined everything.
What exactly did he recommend? What did he recommend to address the upper eyelid exposure?

• +1