Nah, this is crazy, which one of you was jacking off in a toilet today JFL. BBC schools this foo!

n9wiff

n9wiff

Luminary

@asdvek @Chadeep @Debetro @BrutalMogger @Vermilioncore @vermillioncorefan @LancasteR @cavy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, chadintraining, iblamechico and 9 others
nigga preaching nofap in the school bathrooms

adonis school joining requirement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, chadintraining, Deleted member 65033 and 4 others
What a weirdo. Masturbation is inmoral and has no place in society especially at public spaces.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
If I remember correctly I saw a nigger doing it in class as well
Three guys were recording him

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and n9wiff
It is racist to apply white patriarchal standards to Black men. It is their culture to masturbate in public. Laws against public lewdness were created in the late 1800s to oppress Black men. We will never be a truly colorblind society as long as public masturbation is shamed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock and n9wiff
It is racist to apply white patriarchal standards to Black men. It is their culture to masturbate in public. Laws against public lewdness were created in the late 1800s to oppress Black men. We will never be a truly colorblind society as long as public masturbation is shamed.
Reading this was genuinely painful

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Amerimutt land problems

• JFL
i caught some fat nigger jerking his shit, lube and all, with the hentai blasting thru his phone at school once. the whole school kept bullying him, till he transferred

• JFL
Buddy just smelt the tuna pussy undies from the girls locker room and had to bust oooohhhhh my gawdd im bout to bust

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back