Nah, this nigga Hamza is going to far

koalendo

koalendo

certified misogynist
WTF is this, and it's 55 MINUTES, how can you take someone dressed like this seriously?

Screenshot 130

• JFL
Reactions: Aqua, SendMePicsToRate, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 8 others
Why is he implying that he can get women that look like this when his ex is a 3/10 Becky?

Screenshot 129

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, Elvisandreaa, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 9 others
he looks like @VicMackey

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
the nigga apparently charges $1000 for a phone call "consultation" lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Tallooksmaxxer, Mewton and 3 others
Stating facts = hater?
Go get that 1000$ consultation :feelstastyman:
What facts lol I just posted a vid that proved otherwise, this guy had better girls in the past:ROFLMAO:

I don't like him because he's still a cringey IMPROOOVER youtuber but stop denying facts fr

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
What facts lol I just posted a vid that proved otherwise, this guy had better girls in the past:ROFLMAO:

I don't like him because he's still a cringey IMPROOOVER youtuber but stop denying facts fr
Proved what? That few drunk girls gave him a kiss in the club over his hundreds of visits there? Nothing in that video is special, any tryhard normie guy can get that, i never said he cant do that, i never said he was an incel.

my point is this:
Doesn't this thumbnail imply that he can date girls that look like this? Alright, why he isn't dating one?
Screenshot 129

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, Tallooksmaxxer and ShowerMaxxing
he seems kinda narcy

I look so much like him it's scary

• Woah
Reactions: Aqua
Proved what? That few drunk girls gave him a kiss in the club over his hundreds of visits there? Nothing in that video is special, any tryhard normie guy can get that, i never said he cant do that, i never said he wasn an incel.

my point is this:
Doesn't this thumbnail imply that he can date girls that look like this? Alright, why he isn't dating one?
View attachment 1578388
You're talking like a bluepilled cuck jfl that video proves he was a club slayer which you left out even though people get jack at clubs and we know this from posts and stuff online

Also he's had other videos talking about his relationships you're just jealous and it's hilarious

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
You're talking like a bluepilled cuck jfl that video proves he was a club slayer which you left out even though people get jack at clubs and we know this from posts and stuff online

Also he's had other videos talking about his relationships you're just jealous and it's hilarious
show his gfs?

"club slayer" and his Stacy :lul:

Screenshot 131

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Aqua, Elvisandreaa, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 4 others
This guy is funcking cringe but atleast he tries to make an effort to get girls which is half the battle

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Why u hating u a hating ass nigga fr he done much better in the past:feelsshh:

just take pictures while you are touching to some random drunk becky theory

@PrinterAndFaxMachin yes dude we know its hard to attract them but nobody here coaches and brags like they have a harem which is full of stacies.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: koalendo