Reactions: Deleted member 26885 and Deleted member 23359
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26885 and cutie_pie
Thats @thenewhebbe argument

• Hmm...
Reactions: thenewhebbe
He's saying you're a pedophile
I don't think children have ability to be mentally mature but people do mature different i think @Beastimmung would agree

I don't think children have ability to be mentally mature but people do mature different i think @Beastimmung would agree
You said to me that females should be able to do a maturity test and if they pass you should be able to fuck them no matter what age they are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26885
What jeeper creeper you are @JBcollector 😖😖😖

You said to me that females should be able to do a maturity test and if they pass you should be able to fuck them no matter what age they are
I don't think I said that but I don’t think any children would pass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
I dont think I said tjat but if I did I should fucking word everything diffrently

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
everyone matures at a different age but only 0,1% of twelve year olds have a mature brain and the older person has a position of power over them (money, status, physical and mentally). i agree that a 16 year old girl with 20 year old guy is ok but 12 year old with 20+ is too far. 12 year olds should be able to sex people of their own age because otherwise they will seek older men. if a 12 year old girl wants sex but can't get it with boys her age she will go online and get raped by incels. that's why age of consent needs to be lower so children can explore their sexuality with other children of their own age.

yeah, so what‘s wrong about it?