Name a more mogger ethnicity than Brazillian

T50 Demon

T50 Demon

Stuck at level 3 on the hierarchy of needs
Imagine being a thugmaxxed favelado like this, having sex with different voluptuous caramel skinned foids everyday.
I never met a Brazillian in my life that was not hyper NT. My goal in life is to breed a mulatto Brazillian foid so my son will be a NT low inhib slayer
1711140728702.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, watah, Beetlejuice and 4 others
thugmaxxed balkans mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: user123456 and alurmo

The average brazilian looks like this lmao

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: boxface34, watah, liberiangrimreaper and 5 others
Gotta say i agree, they are the most GL out there from the knowledge i have

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon
not this shit again man
brother in Christ you got 6300 posts in 2 months, seek help asap, i dont know why i dont have your black ass on ignore list, thanks for reminding me

brother in Christ you got 6300 posts in 2 months, seek help asap, i dont know why i dont have your black ass on ignore list, thanks for reminding me
post doesnt matter
plus im happy to get put on ignore by u nigga

only when it comes to NT and also Nationality halo (tho I think Italians have more Halo), lookswise they are absolutely not moggers

c6c9c08bf88ce0cdb4f4df0d7f87a39d.jpg
d3e2109cc09209d4fd127fd6f717336e.jpg

Average couple in the slums of Sao Paolo

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
I literally live in brazil, it's true
Most of those guys could still slay due to NT + low inhib. Imagine a letting a HTN Brazillian loose in a beta cuck country like Sweden or Japan. The genetic footprint in those countries would change irreversibly bcoz of the slaying

Most of those guys could still slay due to NT + low inhib.
...on an alternate reality
They fuck some high bodycount ltb and femcels with tattoos and piercings here and there and end up settling for those same women but in old roastie form with 3 children
Imagine a letting a HTN Brazillian loose in a beta cuck country like Sweden or Japan. The genetic footprint in those countries would change irreversibly bcoz of the slaying
They'd maby slay because they're HTN, not because they're a low inhib nt brazilian. And they definitely wouldn't outslay 6'3 swedish chads jfl.
Those ugly mutts wouldn't tho. And you saying they'd slay in brazil because of nt and low inhib implies that it's like that because women value it here. They don't in those non shithole countries with decent people.

They don't in those non shithole countries with decent people.
This is cope. ALL prime age foids want a low inhib bad boy, in cucked countries its just stigmatized to be attracted to those type of men. Countless studies have shown bold/agressive men have higher bodycounts

This is cope. ALL prime age foids want a low inhib bad boy, in cucked countries its just stigmatized to be attracted to those type of men. Countless studies have shown bold/agressive men have higher bodycounts
Just have a good aggressive personality :bluepill::bluepill: kek

• JFL
Reactions: jué
I've yet to see a brazillian woman with bad feet

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Hulk Hogan
facts my negro we mog :p

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon
c6c9c08bf88ce0cdb4f4df0d7f87a39d.jpg
d3e2109cc09209d4fd127fd6f717336e.jpg

Average couple in the slums of Sao Paolo
1 in a million, brother I know there are pretty people but generalizing is ridiculous, I saw a video of 2 fucking ugly Brazilian boys with chicken necks, I know there are pretty people but not all of them (and by the way Francisco's blood is Polish and German)

bruhhh 'brazilian' aint a fucking ethnicity 😂😂😂😂 yall niggas watching too much tiktok these days

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´ and Latinolooksmaxxer