Name of surgery that gets rid of UEE/droopy eyelids?

cheerio

cheerio

Silver
When I wakeup or get out of the shower, I always have minimal UEE but throughout the day it gets worse and worse (especially on one eyelid). What type of surgery would fix this permanently (I've tried every softmaxx I've seen)? The skin almost seems to get looser, causing it to droop down more onto my eyes.

When I wakeup or get out of the shower, I always have minimal UEE but throughout the day it gets worse and worse (especially on one eyelid). What type of surgery would fix this permanently (I've tried every softmaxx I've seen)? The skin almost seems to get looser, causing it to droop down more onto my eyes.
Fat grafting and I've heard something about volufiline, don't know if it's cope tho. I remember lurking on a thread in like 2021 or 2022 and from what I remember it definitely helps under eye area but it might not help uee

Fat grafting and I've heard something about volufiline, don't know if it's cope tho. I remember lurking on a thread in like 2021 or 2022 and from what I remember it definitely helps under eye area but it might not help uee
fat grafting in the orbital region is dangerous cuz of necrosis risk

• +1
Reactions: emo
I already have good supra but have uee its lack of soft tissue i think idk if implant will help and its the most invasive implant to do too
are you sure you have good supras or are you confusing the supras with the brow ridge?

are you sure you have good supras or are you confusing the supras with the brow ridge?
Im pretty sure , ive had consultation with blackpilled surgeons and they said i dont need it

Can you show difference between good brow ridge and good supra?

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue