Name one change that you made to your appearance that really changed how you were treated by others.

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Semi-Active. Prolific.
Contributor
Like forgetting to wear lifts, or a new haircut or hair texture, or dying your hair, or skin color, losing weight or whatever it is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: castizo, MA_ascender and gribsufer1
Like forgetting to wear lifts, or a new haircut or hair texture, or dying your hair, or skin color, etc.
not bonesmashing my chin dimple, I go from having a ahitbass but chin to a full smooth chin in just a few minutes of punching so its a big psl boost

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me and enchanted_elixir
just started taking care of myself and shit like growing out hair, noticeably better even though im still nowhere near my potential like im still fat as shit and have bad body acne

• +1
Reactions: Annihilator and enchanted_elixir
not bonesmashing my chin dimple, I go from having a ahitbass but chin to a full smooth chin in just a few minutes of punching so its a big psl boost
@enchanted_elixir anything I can explain for you?

yeah, is that a suprise to you?
yes.

is your environment a more low class environment (in terms of culture, so like do people listen to rap and plenty of hot cheeto girls around, etc.)?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Attracted a lot of ltbs and low quality mtbs (whores that have anal sex in stairwells) , lost respect from hqnp foids.
But more attention overall or no?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and MA_ascender
yes.

is your environment a more low class environment (in terms of culture, so like do people listen to rap and plenty of hot cheeto girls around, etc.)?
No im in a redneck type school, and norwegian girls from normal middle class families like "thugs" thugmaxx is law here and in sweden

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and enchanted_elixir
No im in a redneck type school, and norwegian girls from normal middle class families like "thugs" thugmaxx is law here and in sweden
You're castizo in sweden?
MC Norwegian girls like thugs?!

WHAT?!

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I don't expect Hispanics to be in Europe in general, maybe outside of Spain or Portugal.
Castizo/Hispanic and thugmaxx is super halo here ngl, scandi girls are obsessed with "dark" looking men that are still white

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and truthhurts
Aka Meds.
Meds but not in the way you probably think, meds that look north atlantid or this

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, truthhurts and enchanted_elixir
Like forgetting to wear lifts, or a new haircut or hair texture, or dying your hair, or skin color, losing weight or whatever it is.
The haircuts and the way I dress have attracted different types of girls. In general, though, a haircut makes a big difference for me.

gaining weight (I’m normal weight now) but when I was fat nobody wanted to talk to me, got skinnier and now all of a sudden I have a huge friend group 😂

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰
I looked like shit acne ridden as hell despite clean ass diet

And at work today I still got pleasant looks and kinda iois

Indian with blue eyes is OP

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: truthhurts and enchanted_elixir