Name one racist psl god

S

sportsmogger

Kraken
Im waiting

dont name alain delon, he wasnt openly racist, he was homophobic and supported nationalism but nothing abt him screams racism, id be nationalist too if my countrys capital became like 20% white

Im waiting, name one

Chico and Gandy are not racist at all
1802908 101636987 552857555376792 1463126003947811272 n

2700710 7D69DF66 AC86 410E 91DC 6F605CE9EA9D

Chico openly supporting BLM and Gandy leaving a gc after a racist comment

So please guys name one PSL god thats racist, literally doesnt exist, attractive people cant be racist.

Cavill is a BBC whore

3792566 images   2023 11 29T183639983

Bateman visited India, Nessman married a gook, Maher and O’Pry are part ethnic.

PSL GODS CANT BE RACIST AND IF YOU WANNA ASCEND, DROP THE RACISM.

#nomoreracism

@cromagnon @rand anon @wishIwasSalludon @Jason Voorhees @Xangsane @noobs @try2beme @Gengar @truthhurts @mulattocel @TheLookInYourEyes @CopiumX @ryuken @Piratecel @GabachoCopium @whitegymmax

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Sean o' Tist, Bars and 20 others
they have more positive experiences also genes come in packages so they usually have the genes for greater empathy, iq etc which makes them tend to be less racist

• +1
Reactions: Bars, Snowskinned, Xangsane and 9 others
Didn’t Taylor hill or some other female model say they hated jews

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Messar, Xangsane and 10 others
Quote I made one time, stop worshipping chads
No? You act like all Chad's are supposed to be non emotional, stoic, serious lol, some Chad's are absolute retards

Strijd is gay, Barrett and O'Pry are autistic, and O'Pry is a literal BBC Whore. Chico supports BLM and LGBTQ rights(based chico) Stepanov is low IQ and tried killing himself because of depression, Gandy is insecure asf and sensitive asf lol, Drago is lost in life after marrying some ugly whore and getting normie kids

Chad's are retarded and I don't know why we worship them

• +1
Reactions: Jova, moredatesmorerapes, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Chico is such a cuck jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, arabcelxxx, Jova and 7 others
Nah she said she hated Indians, if she said she hated Jews, shed be unemployed, but no one gave a fuck that she hated indians 😢

Imagine if she said I hated niggers

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, Xangsane, arabcelxxx and 5 others
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Sean o' Tist, Snowskinned and 5 others
Nah she said she hated Indians, if she said she hated Jews, shed be unemployed, but no one gave a fuck that she hated indians 😢

Imagine if she said I hated niggers
Stg she mentioned jews

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Jova, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Yeah, because it's a common thing for famous people to drop racism so they can ruin their careers. Also there's 5-10 PSL gods, what chances there are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, Onewithmoss, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
Want it or not everyone is a racist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Aero and sportsmogger
they have more positive experiences also genes come in packages so they usually have the genes for greater empathy, iq etc which makes them tend to be less racist
the highest iq people are always racists, less empathy might be true, but it's because they prioritize systematizing and truth over not offending niggers. but empathy is becoming maladaptive in 2024 because it leads to runaway altruism which can be exploited by jews and foreigners. people like cavill are midwit at best and we know chico is a moron. the reason they are less focused on the pursuit of truth and thus understanding the blackpill on race, biology, and genetics is because they are not incentivized to do so. why trade your blissful ignorance plus all the wealth and money for the blackpill? plus genetically, and iq wise, they are normie, ie midwits and sub midwits. you can't be high iq and truly be a normie at the same time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, Xangsane, arabcelxxx and 6 others
Yeah, because it's a common thing for famous people to drop racism so they can ruin their careers. Also there's 5-10 PSL gods, what chances there are
racism is not based

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Im waiting

dont name alain delon, he wasnt openly racist, he was homophobic and supported nationalism but nothing abt him screams racism, id be nationalist too if my countrys capital became like 20% white

Im waiting, name one

View attachment 3107584
View attachment 3107586

So please guys name one PSL god thats racist, literally doesnt exist, attractive people cant be racist.

Cavill is a BBC whore

View attachment 3107588

#nomoreracism

@cromagnon @rand anon @wishIwasSalludon @Jason Voorhees @Xangsane @noobs @try2beme @Gengar @truthhurts @mulattocel @TheLookInYourEyes @CopiumX @ryuken @Piratecel @GabachoCopium @whitegymmax
8FDA836A 0C22 490E 8211 C2DD0CF3CEF4

• JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, Messar, Xangsane and 11 others
Want it or not everyone is a racist
yes, it's evident in their behavior. why would non racists chose to live away from niggers? because deep down they know they're dangerous retards.

the only difference really is that the high iq autist doesn't give a shit while the midwit normie will want to protect their reputation and social standing by virtue signalling anti racism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, arabcelxxx, sportsmogger and 2 others
the highest iq people are always racists
no racist people are low iq(on average) your coping because youre racist. Its like when incels cope that chads are low iq when in reality they are high iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned and sportsmogger
IMG 7682

IMG 7683

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Messar, Xangsane and 5 others
most moggers i know irl are racists

but then again i only talk to trannies and nazis so there isn’t much of a great selection pool for the males i know

• JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, RichardSpencel and sportsmogger
the highest iq people are always racists, less empathy might be true, but it's because they prioritize systematizing and truth over not offending niggers. but empathy is becoming maladaptive in 2024 because it leads to runaway altruism which can be exploited by jews and foreigners. people like cavill are midwit at best and we know chico is a moron. the reason they are less focused on the pursuit of truth and thus understanding the blackpill on race, biology, and genetics is because they are not incentivized to do so. why trade your blissful ignorance plus all the wealth and money for the blackpill? plus genetically, and iq wise, they are normie, ie midwits and sub midwits. you can't be high iq and truly be a normie at the same time.
Republicans literally voted against having Arabic Numerals Taught to their kids, they also supported blowing up Agrabah

Racism is normal in 2024

• +1
Reactions: noobs, Snowskinned and sportsmogger
Im waiting

Im waiting, name one

View attachment 3107584
View attachment 3107586

Cavill is a BBC whore

View attachment 3107588

#nomoreracism

Jordan Barrett probably

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: geenk worg and sportsmogger
3487543 Capfwqfgture

3487490 1687654664653

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and sportsmogger
no racist people are low iq(on average) your coping because youre racist. Its like when incels cope that chads are low iq when in reality they are high iq
imagine thinking you can accurately gauge how racist someone is with a self report based study. i'm sure everyone will be completely truthful, and i'm sure there's no bias involved in the methodology of such a study conducted by liberals :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

the reason midwits tend to show up as non racist, is because they know racism is bad for their reputation, and they are smart enough to recognize you are rewarded for pretending to be non racist.

their behavior suggests the complete opposite, as it should, because racism is instinctive, you can't will or reason it away because it serves a vital function in self preservation. people who are not racist are more likely to fall victim to black violence and rape for obvious reasons. therefore it makes no sense that such genes would propagate. instead, everyone is racist by default, society has simply given it such a stigma, that people are forced to hide their racism behind virtue signalling.

low iq racists simply exhibit less sophisticated forms of racism. midwits exhibit a more sophisticated false display, while high iq chads are openly racist :feelsgah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Snowskinned, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
jordan barrett

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg and slavicpsycho
Idk any psl who are racist good thread anyway but next time tag me op or i will have to punish you mhm

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Im waiting

Im waiting, name one

View attachment 3107584
View attachment 3107586

Cavill is a BBC whore

View attachment 3107588

#nomoreracism

i mean nobody attractive is openly racist. theyre already special they dont need more reasons to be special

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and sportsmogger
Roche said she hated jews but was probably just being an edgy teenager
Hill made fun of curry accents which is NT asf in the US lol

• +1
Reactions: watah and sportsmogger
Hows that racist
Pretty sure that if someone is capable of bullying someone bc of his hair color is probably capable of bullying someone with a different skin color, he just doesnt show any signs bc hes famous

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and sportsmogger
Pretty sure that if someone is capable of bullying someone bc of his hair color is probably capable of bullying someone with a different skin color, he just doesnt show any signs bc hes famous
Hes literally gay

Im waiting

Im waiting, name one

View attachment 3107584
View attachment 3107586

Cavill is a BBC whore

View attachment 3107588

#nomoreracism

me

• JFL
Reactions: ss07, cromagnon and sportsmogger
Drago.

• JFL
Nah Hill is racist lol
She harassed some muzzie cab driver as well
Roche probably isn't
That cab driver was south asian, if she knew he was muslim dont think she would tbh

isnt roche dating some bbc

Quote I made one time, stop worshipping chads
Just watch his interviews with Syrian and shit. he's clearly sub-80 IQ
If not for his looks he'd be just another favela dweller. Jfl @ fags on here worshipping another male for his looks

• JFL
  • JFL
funny thing is the subhuman guy is more likely to be an anti racist "ally" than a neonazi in reality simply because the weaker specimens will seldom have the strength and confidence to stray from the mainstream ideology.

they should stop committing fratricide like that against their own side when they make these "ur ugly so ur opinions are invalid" memes:
about-the-infamous-beach-photo-v0-7ok5kz0xeq1d1.jpg

That cab driver was south asian, if she knew he was muslim dont think she would tbh

isnt roche dating some bbc
He was muslim but she thought he was indian

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back