Name shitpost

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
I wish I can change my name to cookiesfavoritemilk without having to make a new account, but I can’t. Oh, well. I did attempt to mark a new account with that name, but it got rejected.

Last edited:
Lose weight

Hellu there butiful

Hey faggot, you signed up to a looksmaxxing forum but didn't try to heightmaxx when you were a good age and are refusing to lose weight. kill yourself.

Hey faggot, you signed up to a looksmaxxing forum but didn't try to heightmaxx when you were a good age and are refusing to lose weight. kill yourself.
let the man shitpost bro, shitposting is life

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
androidcel

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Zeus
will be allowed after 50 lbs weight loss

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
PETITION FOR @Sergeant TO ALLOW @blackoutwhitein TO CHANGE HIS NICKNAME AFTER HE LOSES 20KG

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, dogtown, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
Me and le wifey are real big fans of star wars! My bull Tyrone recently bought me another switch (this one is a collectors edition) and promised to buy tickets to Star Wars IX! After that we will have a cuckold session. Go Bernie!

Me and le wifey are real big fans of star wars! My bull Tyrone recently bought me another switch (this one is a collectors edition) and promised to buy tickets to Star Wars IX! After that we will have a cuckold session. Go Bernie!
Your wife gives good head, fam.

I wish you'd fucking lose weight or get lynched.

Your mum got whited by me

im on some rotten nigga shit