Name the 5 YouTube channels that you would bring with you to a desert island

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
And FOR GOD'S SAKE FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE STOP MAKING SILLY QUESTIONS AND THINKING INTO IRRELEVANT SCENARIOS OF "MAN IF I GO TO A DESERT ISLAND WITH YOUTUBE THAT MEANS ITS NOT THAT DESERT AND THAT I HAVE AN INTERNET LINE" or "I WOULD USE MY DISCORD TO TELL MY MOTHER TO COME AND PICK ME UP"

These are my 5, but i might forget some

This channel is about deep religious subjects of a man who converted to Islam, and he always brings guests who specialize in all sorts of fields including christians and jews sometimes but mainly muslims

This one is a retired top american judge who invites every day of the week 3 guests to address geopolitical stuff. There are a lot pf channels similar to this but this is always the one that would resume what you more or less need to know in an easy format instead of 1 hour talks

The best guests in my opinion are Alastair Crooke, Larry Wilkerson, Scott Ritter, Chas Freeman, Douglas McGregor and Larry Johnson.

This one is the Al Jazeera channel in Arabic. Honestly, there isn't a single media in the entire world that matches even closely these people and all their resources om the ground and so on. Not only in MENA but in Europe and US also they are always giving the latest news before western media. They also possess some of the greatest documentaries ever made in history, and it's a damn shame they still didn't translate them to english somehow although the Englidh channel also had some good ones but they are not of the same quality https://m.youtube.com/@aljazeera

This one is the WWE channel for old matches and rivalries. It's just for entertainment purposes but i found it as the best channel by far to sleep for some reason.
I'm having serious doubts with this one but i can't remember anything else right now

This one is about crime, mainly in America and Canada. There are a lot of channels like this one who got really popular since 2015 or so on but the most popular is one called JCS. However, he uploads a video once every several months and this one channel actually uploads almost everyday. These channels are great for learning about human psychology and several other things. They are also great to watch while playing online videogame because they make you feel like you are not actually wasting your time but learning

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz
1 survival guy, 1 hot foid, and the rest mukbang fatties in case we have to go cannibal

Savvy guy
Grotesque subhuman
Rehab room
Faceandlms
Smooth sanchez

• +1
Reactions: Adelholzener
Go ahead people, mention yours

mrbeast
W2s
Vikstar123
Sssniperwolf