Name the most horror movie

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel
So i have watched horror movies but tbh they legit dont feel that horror I have watched hereditary Conjuring The Nun I dont get frightened by gore too i want to see the most disturbing horryfing movie thats legit scary if u know wht i mean

Ur mums room

Best horror movie all time is original texas chainsaw massacre

Ur mums room

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Cumon Gays Guys

tHE only horror I have felt in adult age was from silent hill games. mOVIES does not scare me anymore.

A Serbian film

Ugetsu (1953)
Hausu (1977)
Rosemary's Baby (1968)

Not horror but unsettling:
Hostel (2005)
A Clockwork Orange (1971)
Shutter Island (2010)
The Lighthouse (2019)

Ugetsu (1953)
Hausu (1977)
Rosemary's Baby (1968)

Not horror but unsettling:
Hostel (2005)
A Clockwork Orange (1971)
Shutter Island (2010)
The Lighthouse (2019)
Ugetsu isn't a horror movie is it? Isn't it a tale of peasants affected by war?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
cure (1997) and pulse (2001) are the scariest things I've seen

I would say Ugetsu is horror, watch it and get back
I've seen it. Dudes try to produce a bunch of pottery while an army approaches. Something bad happens. One dude scavenges the head of a general saying he took it himself and is rewarded with a high rank by the daimyo. Everyone's together again in the end.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
I've seen it. Dudes try to produce a bunch of pottery while an army approaches. Something bad happens. One dude scavenges the head of a general saying he took it himself and is rewarded with a high rank by the daimyo. Everyone's together again in the end.
i freaked out watching it ngl, scary movie. i was really young

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
i freaked out watching it ngl, scary movie. i was really young
It's been a couple years since I seen it. Was high as a kite so I might not be able to remember any particularly scary parts.

If you like old Japanese movies check out Humanity and Paper Balloons. Made in 1937. Not a horror film but it's absolutely brilliant. Free on YouTube with English subtitles.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
It's been a couple years since I seen it. Was high as a kite so I might not be able to remember any particularly scary parts.

If you like old Japanese movies check out Humanity and Paper Balloons. Made in 1937. Not a horror film but it's absolutely brilliant. Free on YouTube with English subtitles.

I'll watch this tonight, thanks

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
So i have watched horror movies but tbh they legit dont feel that horror I have watched hereditary Conjuring The Nun I dont get frightened by gore too i want to see the most disturbing horryfing movie thats legit scary if u know wht i mean
looksmax.org

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater
didn't

cure (1997) and pulse (2001) are the scariest things I've seen
cure was insanely scary even though there was no jumpscares etc the whole film was nerve wracking. Did you find pulse even scarier? yet to watch