Naomi Scott (Aladdin Star, Indian Babe) marries her Nigger Boyfriend Jordan Spence

human304

human304

Kraken
UK, Indian origin actress Naomi Scott who got famous playing Princess Jasmine in Disney Aladdin , married her Black Boyfriend Jordan Spence, retired British soccer player.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
Dsnt look indian

Curries on suicide watch rn

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, RAMU KAKA, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 2 others

Guy looks decent and this clown makes it out like she married some pygmy chimp kek

we have been on suicide watch for centuries.

also its not just curries, few years ago a south asian muslim politicians daughter got caught in a hotel having threesome with two
African students.

uk is filled with curry and paki girls who are nigger lovers.

• JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 31562 and Deleted member 31942
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
we have been on suicide watch for centuries.

also its not just curries, few years ago a south asian muslim politicians daughter got caught in a hotel having threesome with two
African students.

uk is filled with curry and paki girls who are nigger lovers.
Who cares what you ugly shitskins get with lmao. Nothing to ruin unlike with white women

Big yawn shes brown who cares

Who cares what you ugly shitskins get with lmao. Nothing to ruin unlike with white women
Cope harder all white women get their coochies demolished by ethnics in their primes then cumskins come to pick up their slack like cucks

• JFL
Reactions: zura and LampPostPrime
Decent looking ethnic women throws her genes into the toilet
western world now celebrates ugliness, degeneracy.

i have talked to several women like her and they are mentally completely brainwashed.

i know of another story like this.

a muslim female medical doctor went to uk for higher studies. she stayed there and started working .

her parents were trying to get her married. but she was giving the same bullshit, muh muh work, muh muh studies.

then the parents made a plan, asked her to come back home on the pretext of her mom being ill.

then from her phone the parents discovered that she is in a live in relationship with a Haitian immigrant who drives taxi.

You guessed it right a beautiful fair , medical doctor is in a live in with a Pitch Black Nigger who drives Taxi and hasnt crossed high school.

they tried to forcefully give her marry , but the UK Embassy Intervened and took her back to UK.

Cope harder all white women get their coochies demolished by ethnics in their primes then cumskins come to pick up their slack like cucks
Yes niggers but not ethnics

Your BBC threads are kekfuel

i know of another story like this.

a muslim female medical doctor went to uk for higher studies. she stayed there and started working .

her parents were trying to get her married. but she was giving the same bullshit, muh muh work, muh muh studies.

then the parents made a plan, asked her to come back home on the pretext of her mom being ill.

then from her phone the parents discovered that she is in a live in relationship with a Haitian immigrant who drives taxi.

You guessed it right a beautiful fair , medical doctor is in a live in with a Pitch Black Nigger who drives Taxi and hasnt crossed high school.

they tried to forcefully give her marry , but the UK Embassy Intervened and took her back to UK.
what source? I have hard time believing they would actually let their daughters go live alone, let alone other country or city.

True

what source? I have hard time believing they would actually let their daughters go live alone, let alone other country or city.
Happened in my locality. Lots of muslimah now study abroad alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back