Napping visions/dreams

Averagecel

Averagecel

Only God can judge me
Lately I've been having these weird visions/meaningful dreams while napping during the day, especially since I've started to pray to Jesus Christ before going to sleep or during the day.

The main theme of the visions is about being rejected and then accepted by females.

I'll tell you about my dream/vision I had today while napping for about 40 minutes or so, and weirdly enough this happened when I fell asleep while watching a YouTube video about "Jesus vs Mohammed".

The vision:

I was inside a car together with some unknown niggas, driving through a forest (it was daytime).

Car pov driving in anaga laurel forest roads in tenerife

I was chill and enjoying the ride, until all of a sudden I started to sense some kind of hate and jealousy, and then I quickly realized that it were those strangers that were radiating those unpleasant feelings, and I had feeling that they were making fun of me or thinking smth negative about me.

Hq720

The unpleasant situation I was in lasted until the moment I saw a group of girls riding on bikes on the muddy sidewalk of the road, I directly switched my focus to them and totally ignored the seemingly malicious strangers.

When we passed them by, they started screaming with joy (weird right?) from behind, so I turned my head instinctively to see them and I directly felt attracted to them, so I told the strangers to stop the car NOW! And when they stopped the car, I jumped out quickly and ran to those attractive girls without hesitation (they were radiating positive energy), and I don't remember exactly how many they were, but I only interacted with two of them, and when I came very close to one of them to interact with her, I started staring her directly in the eyes, but for some reason she showed me a face of disdain and I sensed a feeling of rejection...

6ddb0654b6f0bea40d6ee46a220ed258

But then another girl initiated a conversation with me while smiling (and she was very attractive),

Portrait beautiful young woman smiling cheerfully created with generative ai 762026 45259

she told me: "I want to fuck with you", after she said that I felt great joy but sadly the dream ended there. :ogre:

[SERIOUS]: Can someone explain to me this vision I had on a Sunday evening?

@Gaygymmaxx what do you think?

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and The Grinch
Laying in bed half asleep is actually crazy, it’s like my mind starts creating all kinds of scenarios, I love that

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR, vampmaxxer and Averagecel
Laying in bed half asleep is actually crazy, it’s like my mind starts creating all kinds of scenarios, I love that
I also love the experience, but in my weird visions that I've been having since I've started to pray to Jesus to guide me (in any way he wishes to), the main theme like I said, it's always about females rejecting me first but then accepting me in the end.

There's a consistency, you know what I mean?

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
@Gaygymmaxx you were very accurate in your assessment about me after I gave you my date of birth.

I would greatly appreciate your opinion on my strange visions. Please bhai :ogre:

Lately I've been having these weird visions/meaningful dreams while napping during the day, especially since I've started to pray to Jesus Christ before going to sleep or during the day.

The main theme of the visions is about being rejected and then accepted by females.

I'll tell you about my dream/vision I had today while napping for about 40 minutes or so, and weirdly enough this happened when I fell asleep while watching a YouTube video about "Jesus vs Mohammed".

The vision:

I was inside a car together with some unknown niggas, driving through a forest (it was daytime).

View attachment 3089525

I was chill and enjoying the ride, until all of a sudden I started to sense some kind of hate and jealousy, and then I quickly realized that it were those strangers that were radiating those unpleasant feelings, and I had feeling that they were making fun of me or thinking smth negative about me.

View attachment 3089536

The unpleasant situation I was in lasted until the moment I saw a group of girls riding on bikes on the muddy sidewalk of the road, I directly switched my focus to them and totally ignored the seemingly malicious strangers.

View attachment 3089537

When we passed them by, they started screaming with joy (weird right?) from behind, so I turned my head instinctively to see them and I directly felt attracted to them, so I told the strangers to stop the car NOW! And when they stopped the car, I jumped out quickly and ran to those attractive girls without hesitation (they were radiating positive energy), and I don't remember exactly how many they were, but I only interacted with two of them, and when I came very close to one of them to interact with her, I started staring her directly in the eyes, but for some reason she showed me a face of disdain and I sensed a feeling of rejection...

View attachment 3089545

But then another girl initiated a conversation with me while smiling (and she was very attractive),

View attachment 3089546

she told me: "I want to fuck with you", after she said that I felt great joy but sadly the dream ended there. :ogre:

[SERIOUS]: Can someone explain to me this vision I had on a Sunday evening?

@Gaygymmaxx what do you think?
What the dream means

it may seem as though everyone hates you, and they will always reject you, they may really hate you and may really reject you

But after it's all said, someone will be waiting for you at the end :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: Averagecel
What the dream means

it may seem as though everyone hates you, and they will always reject you, they may really hate you and may really reject you

But after it's all said, someone will be waiting for you at the end :Comfy:
Why do you think they hate me though? I'm a nice guy :forcedsmile: