Narcissim is a cheatcode

J

JustCallMeKash

Gold
One time this bitch looked me up and down twice with a face of disgust and anger and my immediate thought was she was mad that she wasnt me, as I walked passed towering over her a gave her a smirk while staring into her eyes basically telling her I was better than her n i could see her face get so mad in that split second and its one of my happy memories :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewingisonlycope, EverythingMattersCel, SaintSchizzo and 12 others
Great story incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RICHCELDOM, Kaari, Jova and 6 others
Im crying is this the same girl ur convincing urself u did this because of embarrassment

Attachments

• FC471580-FB8A-488B-91DE-A27944255ED5.jpeg
    FC471580-FB8A-488B-91DE-A27944255ED5.jpeg
    62.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and carouselenjoyer
Until you realise you've been lying to yourself for such a long time that it'll become impossible to step out of the lie because you depend on it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: carouselenjoyer, Kaari, shychad and 2 others
Happiness is happiness 🤷‍♂️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and Suns9999
Someone pay a premium account to OP he deserve it :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, carouselenjoyer, Kaari and 2 others
Im crying is this the same girl ur convincing urself u did this out of embarrassment
Completly diff girls they didnt look at me anyway jst didnt smile i overexagerated for reacts

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999 and cooldude1231
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and PlayersGetPlayed
@cooldude1231 do u think she likes me or is jst being nice
I dont think a girl would act sexual towards u just to be nice lol the only other possibility is shes trolling u but she probably just likes u but i also have no clue what ur relationship is

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
I dont think a girl would act sexual towards u just to be nice lol the only other possibility is shes trolling u but she probably just likes u but i also have no clue what ur relationship is
Alr thx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and cooldude1231

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, RICHCELDOM, carouselenjoyer and 3 others
One time this bitch looked me up and down twice with a face of disgust and anger and my immediate thought was she was mad that she wasnt me, as I walked passed towering over her a gave her a smirk while staring into her eyes basically telling her I was better than her n i could see her face get so mad in that split second and its one of my happy memories :feelsuhh:
Never had a girl looking at me like that. Except one time at the airport where I caught a girl staring at me, she was mirin hard tho

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Muh muh narcissim so sigma .orgs retards

yeah that’s great until you crash, you don’t feel like a god 24/7 :lul::lul::lul:
I literally decide how I want to feel on a day to day basis if i want to feel like a god I become one if i want to feel depressed i listen to sad music and start improving my life

Reality is whatever I decide

I literally decide how I want to feel on a day to day basis if i want to feel like a god I become one if i want to feel depressed i listen to sad music and start improving my life
yeah your masking, the mask falls man wtf do you think

yeah your masking, the mask falls man wtf do you think
A girl i loved so much left me today and told me i should kms and I was feeling suicidal at the time because I was listening to sad music to build up motivation and I was like fuck im in a rlly bad spot rn n i decided to become a god now my dopamaine levels r so high i dnt even care about her in the slightest

I have the mask and i can decide if i want to take it off or not at the end of the day ur jst a bag of flesh and blood and ur brain can easily be manipulated

You are an indian tiktoker youve never felt narcissism in your life