Narcissism is a cope

D

Disabledcel

Larper of the year
Title.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Life itself is cope considering theres no consciousness after death, its what its

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 18452, turkproducer and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4804 and Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Disabledcel
roped anyway i indeed did... twice

• So Sad
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452
Jfl @ you. Religioncels have no proof for a god. There is no reason to believe in one.
Can't make a clock with out a clockmaker.
"MuH rAndom 00000000000000.1% chance of life developing consciousness"

Can't make a clock with out a clockmaker.
"MuH rAndom 00000000000000.1% chance of life developing consciousness"
Shit arguement. Go read a book about the universe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452 and AbandonShip
I read the Quran and it told me everything I need to know
Im long time muslimcel but im startijg to believe its cope all along with other cope religions, its either atheism or islam for me at this point, islam feels like a comforting lie ngl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Narcissism is not cope if you are a grandiose narcissist. These people think that there is no flaw with themselves and really do not care what others think.

Narcissism is not cope if you are a grandiose narcissist. These people think that there is no flaw with themselves and really do not care what others think.
How can i beone tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Its all a coincidence theory
Unironically this. Why does it need to be anything else? Just look at the world, it's all shit and the universe is near endless, and almost none of it is habitable by us. tbh I wish I could believe in a God but I just can't after becoming an agnostic and I don't think I ever will be able to.

• +1
Unironically this. Why does it need to be anything else? Just look at the world, it's all shit and the universe is near endless, and almost none of it is habitable by us. tbh I wish I could believe in a God but I just can't after becoming an agnostic and I don't think I ever will be able to.
Jfl at agnostics thinking they'll be accepted into heaven. Pick a side lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 4991
Worked for me

Jfl at agnostics thinking they'll be accepted into heaven. Pick a side lmao
Do you really think I would agnostic if I thought there was a heaven or hell?

What the fuck is an agnostic anyway?
Nobody can prove there is a god, nor can anyone prove that there isn't. I'll sit on the fence until someone provides proof for either claim which will be never. If we take Russel's teapot as an example you can never prove that there isn't a teapot orbiting the sun right now but but there is no reason to believe that there is. Thefore you would agnostic about there being a teapot orbiting the sun.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452 and Deleted member 5583
Nobody can prove there is a god, nor can anyone prove that there isn't. I'll sit on the fence until someone provides proof for either claim which will be never. If we take Russel's teapot as an example you can never prove that there isn't a teapot orbiting the sun right now but but there is no reason to believe that there is. Thefore you would agnostic about there being a teapot orbiting the sun.
That is entirely counter intuitive. Why wait for something that you say will never be proven/denied?
Proof is in your heart, it's called faith.

That is entirely counter intuitive. Why wait for something that you say will never be proven/denied?
Proof is in your heart, it's called faith.
Faith can't prove anything. The only thing faith proves is that you believe. You believing doesn't change whether or not something has any proof. For me, it's intuitive since there likely won't be irrefutable proof for atheism or theism I'm gonna take the position that it could be either but I don't know. If we take Russels argument again, he wrote that if he were to assert, without offering proof, that a teapot, too small to be seen by telescopes, orbits the Sun somewhere in space between the Earth and Mars, he could not expect anyone to believe him solely because his assertion could not be proven wrong. I view the idea of god the same way since you will never be able to prove that there isn't a god the only position I can take is that I don't know.

• +1
i think theres a pretty decent chance there is a god or some sort of all powerful deity

think about it this way, if there's no god what created the universe. the big bang? ok but the big bang theory says that the universe started because all of the universes energy was jammed into one tiny point until it was so dense with energy it exploded and propelled all the energy outward causing the universes existence.

but said tiny point still needed to exist pre-universe, no? and even if it didn't, something needed to cause the existence of that tiny point. for the universe to exist something else had to eternally exist to begin with, i think it's fairly plausible that an eternal god exists rather than some tiny point of energy that existed eternally for whatever reason. idk just a thought maybe im coping.

i think theres a pretty decent chance there is a god or some sort of all powerful deity

think about it this way, if there's no god what created the universe. the big bang? ok but the big bang theory says that the universe started because all of the universes energy was jammed into one tiny point until it was so dense with energy it exploded and propelled all the energy outward causing the universes existence.

but said tiny point still needed to exist pre-universe, no? and even if it didn't, something needed to cause the existence of that tiny point. for the universe to exist something else had to eternally exist to begin with, i think it's fairly plausible that an eternal god exists rather than some tiny point of energy that existed eternally for whatever reason. idk just a thought maybe im coping.
I'm an atheist/agnostic and I agree with this. It just doesn't make sense how the universe came into existence from nothing. But if it was a god, who created god? I think the universe is eternal and the big bang is just the universe being reborn.