Narcissism is a requirement for success

PROMETHEUS

PROMETHEUS

⚡️Unfazed ⚡️
The entire Jewish media, advertisement industry and social media is a psyop designed to make you feel not good enough

Yes, @Master too is a culprit :feelshehe:

Peak narcissism is therefore a requirement for success in 2024 and beyond

Every fibre of your being must believe that all your thoughts are supreme and all your actions are right

Mood for September: High IQ 600mg Test-Injecting Narcissistic Savage :chad:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: A99, moreroidsmoredates, billymidnight and 5 others
Narcissism kills progression, if you believe your perfect your not going to succeed your just gonna be miserable your whole life

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, Bitchwhipper2 and cooldude1231
Narcissism isn't confidence

Just be confident bro :soy:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Narcissism kills progression, if you believe your perfect your not going to succeed your just gonna be miserable your whole life
Stfu you fucking retard, im a diagnosed narcisistic since i was 11, and thats a fucking lie, every famous powerful and strong person is narcisistic if you dont believe it tell me an example of someone kind honest and pure that had success in life, thats right you cant name 1 single person

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight, Gaygymmaxx, watah and 1 other person
Narcissism isn't confidence
Narcissim is confidence, because you believe deep down that you are better then everyone else, therefore you believe everyone is a inferior scum

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
The entire Jewish media, advertisement industry and social media is a psyop designed to make you feel not good enough

Yes, @Master too is a culprit :feelshehe:

Peak narcissism is therefore a requirement for success in 2024 and beyond

Every fibre of your being must believe that all your thoughts are supreme and all your actions are right

Mood for September: High IQ 600mg Test-Injecting Narcissistic Savage :chad:
Bump this thread

• +1
Reactions: watah and PROMETHEUS
Narcissim is confidence, because you believe deep down that you are better then everyone else, therefore you believe everyone is a inferior scum
No it isnt retard, narcissists are extremely insecure. Ive grown up with one so i know what its like, Its an appalling trait

@org3cel.RR

Love the way you think 😍

• Love it
Reactions: org3cel.RR
No it isnt retard, narcissists are extremely insecure. Ive grown up with one so i know what its like, Its an appalling trait
Thats a fucking lie, they feel assure of themselves, deep down it isnt feeling "insecure" they feel like they are not good enough, and they put others down to feel better with themselves

@org3cel.RR

Love the way you think 😍
Thanks, i can tell you how it is like to be a narcisistic person since i am one, i was diagnosed by 2 psychiatrics when i was 11

• +1
Stfu you fucking retard, im a diagnosed narcisistic since i was 11, and thats a fucking lie, every famous powerful and strong person is narcisistic if you dont believe it tell me an example of someone kind honest and pure that had success in life, thats right you cant name 1 single person
Keep coping bro im crying :lul::lul:

Thanks, i can tell you how it is like to be a narcisistic person since i am one, i was diagnosed by 2 psychiatrics when i was 11
IMG 7689

• JFL
I remember they did a study where they sent regular people to the ward, the doctors did not know who was mentally ill and who wasn’t

I can go get diagnosed for adhd depression anxiety and a lot of things but that’s simply not true jfl

If you were a narcissist you would have killed yourself because of how much a of a failure you have become

Which is what being insecure is??:lul:
What is the difference anyways,
Being insecure and not narcisistic:
Will be a loser and rot in bed for life
Being insecure and narcisitic:
Will achieve everything in life
Examples:
Napóleon bonaparte
Gengis khan
Josef stalin

• +1
Examples:
Napóleon bonaparte
Gengis khan
Josef stalin
How were those dudes narcissistic:lul::lul: i feel like ur pea brain is just thinking evil empereror = successful narcissist

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
Examples:
Napóleon bonaparte
Gengis khan
Josef stalin
Youre literally coping with the fac that some "narcissists" happened to be successful. Correlation doesnt equal causation u utter tard

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
How were those dudes narcissistic:lul::lul: i feel like ur pea brain is just thinking evil empereror = successful narcissist
How can someone be so retarded like you, do you at least have a basic degree on psychologist you retard?

Screenshot 20240902 213719 Google
Screenshot 20240902 213724 Google

• +1
Youre literally coping with the fac that some "narcissists" happened to be successful. Correlation doesnt equal causation u utter tard
Wtf clearly not, they are sucessful because they are narcissist

• +1
Wtf clearly not, they are sucessful because they are narcissist
U are coping so hard. Ur literally using ur narcissism as a way to prove ur more worthy than others, like its so ironic

Thats not what narcissism is.

Its simply someone with extreme sensitivity feelings of inadequacy, so their entire life becomes a game anout avoiding the feeling of being less than

• +1
No i dont have a "basic degree on psychologist" bro do you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My mom and dad are psychatrics, i have been with 2 psychiatrics since i was a kid, i read every book my mom had since i was 7 I always loved psychology, so dont ever talk about a topic you dont know much about, but np i understand your point

U are coping so hard. Ur literally using ur narcissism as a way to prove ur more worthy than others, like its so ironic
Thats LITERALLY the meaning of narcissism..

It's true.

The narcissistic numbers, are also the ones with the highest iqs, and highest potential

One might say, narcissism is a form of manifestation

And accordingly these numbers are moderately spiritual

22/33 / maybe 11

• +1
this guy is obviously very young and got gaslight by his retard parents
I remember they did a study where they sent regular people to the ward, the doctors did not know who was mentally ill and who wasn’t

I can go get diagnosed for adhd depression anxiety and a lot of things but that’s simply not true jfl

If you were a narcissist you would have killed yourself because of how much a of a failure you have become

• JFL
That is not the meaning of narcissism? Do you even understand what im saying
This is the meaning of the Narcissistic personality disorder, NPD is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence they are not sure of their self-worth and are easily upset by the slightest criticism.

This is the meaning of the Narcissistic personality disorder, NPD is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence they are not sure of their self-worth and are easily upset by the slightest criticism.
"NPD is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence they are not sure of their self-worth and are easily upset by the slightest criticism." - 🤖🤖🤖

+1 Reply

It's true.

The narcissistic numbers, are also the ones with the highest iqs, and highest potential

One might say, narcissism is a form of manifestation

And accordingly these numbers are moderately spiritual

22/33 / maybe 11

Expand on the manifestation part

For me, my belief in my ability is so great that it’s likely an act of manifestation

• +1
My mom and dad are psychatrics, i have been with 2 psychiatrics since i was a kid, i read every book my mom had since i was 7 I always loved psychology, so dont ever talk about a topic you dont know much about, but np i understand your point
No such thing as blackpilled narcisist...

Imagine having BP thinking that you, as sub5 male are superior to chad 🤣🤣

You are delusiinal from all the larping 🤣

No such thing as blackpilled narcisist...

Imagine having BP thinking that you, as sub5 male are superior to chad 🤣🤣

You are delusiinal from all the larping 🤣

“Overestimation of one’s ability”

Not “Delusion of reality”

• +1
Expand on the manifestation part

For me, my belief in my ability is so great that it’s likely an act of manifestation
How come you are a narcist bro?

The last thread i read about you was about telling moggergaston that you were spirali g down on drugs...

How come you are a narcist bro?

The last thread i read about you was about telling moggergaston that you were spirali g down on drugs...

Nah, it’s MoggerGaston that’s spiralling on drugs

I, on the other hand, did some ket for insights

If the bear is out, he is out

I see myself as a bear. I am big and wide. Whenever i walk past a group of men they all look down and don’t fuck with me.

If the bear is out, nobody can make me feel inferior. I know my worth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back