narcissism is a very bad trait

noobs

noobs

Kraken
i used to think narcissism was a good trait when i initially found out i was

no good and successful world leaders are, narcissism causes you to overestimate yourself all the time

i will be in a winning position in anything and think i already won the game so i will stop thinking about my moves since i think i basically won

if you think you will win all the time 24/7 no matter what you distort your mind and analysis

being as humble as much as possible is always best, narcissist will seem strong until an experienced person in a realm breaks it in that realm

@Darkeningstar @Bomber517

• +1
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen, try2beme, PlayersGetPlayed and 2 others
I made the most money and progress when I fully adopted being narcy

It’s got certain downsides which can be very easily managed if you’re intelligent enough

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darkeningstar, ihearvoices and noobs
This does you credit.
I think narcissism is more common than people think, and perhaps it's a good trait in some cases.
Now, I personally have a bit of the opposite problem, even if I sound arrogant. I'm often convinced that I'm wrong, and if I look around I see things starkly thrown in my face. I envy, in some ways, those who manage to remain naive.

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and noobs
I made the most money and progress when I fully adopted being narcy

It’s got certain downsides which can be very easily managed if you’re intelligent enough

I'm not here to discuss what is success or not, and you yourself have written about the disadvantages, or at least you know that there are. A warning that narcissists often tend to avoid: you will pay a little (or more) for your narcissism, so try to be less so, don't think you are successful even when you are not. Don't try to manipulate others too much if you do.

• +1
Reactions: noobs

no good and successful world leaders are, narcissism causes you to overestimate yourself all the time

i will be in a winning position in anything and think i already won the game so i will stop thinking about my moves since i think i basically won

if you think you will win all the time 24/7 no matter what you distort your mind and analysis

being as humble as much as possible is always best, narcissist will seem strong until an experienced person in a realm breaks it in that realm

Cant affect you nearly enough if unless you are negative iq tbh

Depends on what your occupation is. In doing business, being a narcissist/risktaker will put you at an advantage.

• Hmm...
Cant affect you nearly enough if unless you are negative iq tbh
Narcissists have, more or less, underestimated their emotions. This means that speaking without too many barriers to a narcissist could make him angry. In society it's not a punished thing, as society rewards psychopathy or forms of.
This makes communicating with a narcissist, if one is not one, sometimes difficult.

• +1
Reactions: noobs and matt142

no it not

Narcissism and autism is a deadly insufferable combo. It’s extremelyyyyyyyy common on here. Makes the most unpleasant obnoxious people in the world

• +1