Narcissists asking for ratings

Garfielduh

Garfielduh

Iron
I saw too many average looking narcy asking for ratings, and then showing their true faces at the slightest critisize about their looks.

They act nice "Hey guys rate me please Im so ugly please be kind:LOL::LOL::LOL:" and then at the second you agree with their statement of them being ugly they show their true face and be like "Stfu (racial slur) Im a chad kill yourself I mog you"

Thats so cringe because bro, you come on a blackpill forum for a honest rating, why do you cry. Dont send your face if you cry when we tell you the truth or go to reddit /rateme filled with copers and liars that rate every subhumans with 8/10 and give you a shonen anime's main character speech about how looks doesnt matter but would mock ugly peoples with their friends.

What a terrible society.

(I need 10 millions dollars btw who can send ?)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Weed, RealFunkyFlamingo and 4 others
That's almost everyone here. :feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69 and FaceandBBC
I saw too many average looking narcy asking for ratings, and then showing their true faces at the slightest critisize about their looks.

They act nice "Hey guys rate me please Im so ugly please be kind:LOL::LOL::LOL:" and then at the second you agree with their statement of them being ugly they show their true face and be like "Stfu (racial slur) Im a chad kill yourself I mog you"

Thats so cringe because bro, you come on a blackpill forum for a honest rating, why do you cry. Dont send your face if you cry when we tell you the truth or go to reddit /rateme filled with copers and liars that rate every subhumans with 8/10 and give you a shonen anime's main character speech about how looks doesnt matter but would mock ugly peoples with their friends.

What a terrible society.

Every greycel ever

• +1
Reactions: Garfielduh
That's almost everyone here. :feelsohh:
Studies shows that men overestimate themselves (you probably heard the 46% of men thinking they could land a plane without any experience:lul:)

And it includes intelligence (peoples mostly rate their own intelligence at 7/10 which is above average that would be 5)

And of course looks, a study show that men give themselves rating over the one given by the other subjects of the experiment that have to rate them on the same scale

(sorry for the bad grammar)

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Gengar
Studies shows that men overestimate themselves (you probably heard the 46% of men thinking they could land a plane without any experience:lul:)

And it includes intelligence (peoples mostly rate their own intelligence at 7/10 which is above average that would be 5)

And of course looks, a study show that men give themselves rating over the one given by the other subjects of the experiment that have to rate them on the same scale

(sorry for the bad grammar)
What? :lul: No way.

Your English is fine, no worries. :Comfy:

• Love it
What? :lul: No way.

Your English is fine, no worries. :Comfy:
Yeah thats true :ROFLMAO: humans are so funny :lul:

I for real need to see these guys trying that and being humbled

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

What a terrible society.

Yea theyre jst male Pick me’s

• +1
you guys never stepped your foot into the italian blackpill sphere. it’s forbidden to use slurs, criticize someone appearence EVEN if they ask for a rating :lul:

you guys never stepped your foot into the italian blackpill sphere. it’s forbidden to use slurs, criticize someone appearence EVEN if they ask for a rating :lul:
Criticize isnt bad if expressed with respect. Criticizing someone is telling him the truth but also we should help peoples. No need to just insult peoples, but no need to lie to them

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Criticize isnt bad if expressed with respect. Criticizing someone is telling him the truth but also we should help peoples. No need to just insult peoples, but no need to lie to them
The italian manosphere is cringe boomer shit you can’t even rate someone sub normie cuz they’re gonn seethe

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
me but i have high IQ so i know im LTN :feelswhy:

still narcy though (y)

• +1
me but i have high IQ so i know im LTN :feelswhy:

still narcy though (y)
same I know I am subhuman and to be honest its way better because subhumans that doesnt realize the truth will live their whole life asking themselves why peoples treats them bad :lul:

At least we know our problem :LOL:

• +1
The italian manosphere is cringe boomer shit you can’t even rate someone sub normie cuz they’re gonn seethe
Oh wow I didnt knew tbh. I mean at least its respectful, mirin that

• +1
same I know I am subhuman and to be honest its way better because subhumans that doesnt realize the truth will live their whole life asking themselves why peoples treats them bad :lul:

At least we know our problem :LOL:
mtn and below + retarded family + non NT + vicious cycle from bad socialization = cucked abused dawg for life

its not rocket science

• +1
mtn and below + retarded family + non NT + vicious cycle from bad socialization = cucked abused dawg for life

its not rocket science
Seems like rocket science for some :lul:

But yeah that's true

• +1