@Xangsane
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
How Big of a Larp is this.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Recessed Life

@Xangsane
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
How Big of a Larp is this.

Ngl I’m not reading all dat. But I see plenty of poojeetas around nowadays curries have 0 excuse to be incels when there’s billions of hoes walking the street of their race.

Yall niggas have no reason to be. Where I live black and Arab hoes never leave their house so it’s hard for us we have to fuck mullatos and Whire girls but curry foids infest every nightclub here so why do curries still complain about inceldom. Had it not been for me being memed on for slaying them I’d continue but I have an rep to uphold can’t be seen with one of dem ini.

White girls are stupid man yall don’t want one trust me

Ngl I’m not reading all dat. But I see plenty of poojeetas around nowadays curries have 0 excuse to be incels when there’s billions of hoes walking the street of their race.

Yall niggas have no reason to be. Where I live black and Arab hoes never leave their house so it’s hard for us we have to fuck mullatos and Whire girls but curry foids infest every nightclub here so why do curries still complain about inceldom. Had it not been for me being memed on for slaying them I’d continue but I have an rep to uphold can’t be seen with one of dem ini.

4218350 IMG 20240630 080924

I get rejected by poojeetas like this man. Unlike other curries I know that I can't land a Average white girl to look at me.

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Mewton and PrinceLuenLeoncur

Do you live in Canada?

View attachment 3007696
I get rejected by poojeetas like this man. Unlike other curries I know that I can't land an Average white girl to look at me.
Nonsense I have seen you. You’d have no issue slaying Whire girls I knwo paki manlets who slay them.

I’d ignore that good she ugly asf man. She a solid 4/10 == unfuckable bruv