[Narcy] I HATE When Girls Talk to Other People Besides Me

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
I hate when I talk to a girl and we form a decent 'friendship' (I wish it was more than friendship), and then later on I see her talking and laughing with other people. I want her focused on ME. I want her silently sitting, tapping her leg thinking about ME and what she's gonna say to ME cuz she's nervous. After class, I better not see her walking with any other people. She better be walking with me or walking by herself to her car.

It pisses me off because when I see her having fun with other people it shows that I am not special. I'm not the only person who makes her laugh. I'm not the only person who she likes. Because my looks are shit, the only way I can ascend is through 'personality', but even that isn't special.

I am so fucking lonely, and every fucking person I have a conversation with means a lot to me, but to them it's nothing. If I have a good conversation with a girl, I fall in 'love' with her because it's so rare. For her, she'll forget 95% of what was said by tonight, and be texting her girl friend about Chad.

Narcy rant over.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, kobecel, Coping and 7 others
Bitches ain’t shit but hoes and tricks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, ChoSeungHui, kobecel and 7 others
Lol if you believe there is something called "Special Girl"
All foids are the same trash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, kobecel, GenericChad1444 and 4 others
That’s life

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deleted member 656

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and Swagwaffle
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, kobecel, GenericChad1444 and 6 others
OP reminds me of ER

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and Deleted member 245
Chad or ER :fire::fire:

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and Swagwaffle
Thats fairly needy of you.

Amog

Alpha male other guys

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Coping and Deleted member 701
I talked about this to a gym friend right now. He said to make yourself the value and prize

I talked about this to a gym friend right now. He said to make yourself the value and prize
What does that mean man? What the fuck does that mean? Nobody gives a shit about me if I’m ugly. Even with all my looksmaxxing I’ll still be genetic garbage. No girl will look at me across the room and desire me.

I can’t cope with this solitude don’t give a fuck mindset. I NEED human interaction and affection to feel good. It’s in my DNA. Billions of people have lived fun, friend and girlfriend filled lives without doing any self improvement regimen.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
I hate when I talk to a girl and we form a decent 'friendship' (I wish it was more than friendship), and then later on I see her talking and laughing with other people. I want her focused on ME. I want her silently sitting, tapping her leg thinking about ME and what she's gonna say to ME cuz she's nervous. After class, I better not see her walking with any other people. She better be walking with me or walking by herself to her car.

It pisses me off because when I see her having fun with other people it shows that I am not special. I'm not the only person who makes her laugh. I'm not the only person who she likes. Because my looks are shit, the only way I can ascend is through 'personality', but even that isn't special.

I am so fucking lonely, and every fucking person I have a conversation with means a lot to me, but to them it's nothing. If I have a good conversation with a girl, I fall in 'love' with her because it's so rare. For her, she'll forget 95% of what was said by tonight, and be texting her girl friend about Chad.

Narcy rant over.

your attitude dtinis morr than anything else. If you dont eant her to be happy unless its with you, you dont love her, and hence she shouldnt love you. Even a truecel can have friends, so the fact you dont have any prooved it.

• +1
Reactions: badromance and SW01

Narcy rant over.
Same here tbh

yeah even a "chad" wouldn't keep a girl with that mindset retard, other people besides you are going to make a girl laugh

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, chadisnow and Coping
What does that mean man? What the fuck does that mean? Nobody gives a shit about me if I’m ugly. Even with all my looksmaxxing I’ll still be genetic garbage. No girl will look at me across the room and desire me.

I can’t cope with this solitude don’t give a fuck mindset. I NEED human interaction and affection to feel good. It’s in my DNA. Billions of people have lived fun, friend and girlfriend filled lives without doing any self improvement regimen.
Unless your a 4'5'' ugly midget you can add value to yourself

Narcy rant over.
:feelsbadman: You're going to scare them away

• +1
Reactions: SW01
I’m kinda the same, it’s the narcy mindset we have cuz of being incel and lonely for years, but you have to realize that like someone said even actual chads don’t have this with girls, they will talk to different guys still no matter who you are. Best thing to do is just go along with it and be thankful that she actually is talking to you and make her your fuck buddy, don’t throw any feelings in there just use them for sex and random talk

your attitude dtinis morr than anything else. Even a truecel can have friends, so the fact you dont have any prooved it.
Guess you didn’t read the first sentence where I talked about how I become friends with girls. And I’m not fucking autistic, I just think this in my head in silence. I don’t fucking yell at them for talking to other people @Kenma @SW01

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls
Guess you didn’t read the first sentence where I talked about how I become friends with girls. And I’m not fucking autistic, I just think this in my head in silence. I don’t fucking yell at them for talking to other people @Kenma @SW01
ur still a controll freak for thinking that in your head. i used to be the same, but u gotta change ur mindset.

• +1
Reactions: badromance

Narcy rant over.

Just Yanderemaxx

Narcy rant over.
You sound like a narc and a future rapist. Get help.

I feel the same when my crush speak to someone else

• +1
Reactions: xz90 and Coping
every fucking person I have a conversation with means a lot to me, but to them it's nothing.

fuarkkk can relate man

• +1
Reactions: Coping and SHARK
ur still a controll freak for thinking that in your head. i used to be the same, but u gotta change ur mindset.
when someone is lonely and their only friend leaves them for other people it makes them sad. That’s all.
You sound like a narc and a future rapist. Get help.
:soy: “These incels are rapists! How could they possibly be upset about having their only friend leave them?”
I’m not a fucking rapist. I’m the exact OPPOSITE of a rapist. I want to have sex with someone who WANTS me. Anything else is meaningless.

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls, Kenma, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person
Just destroy their pussies bro

when someone is lonely and their only friend leaves them for other people it makes them sad. That’s all.

:soy: “These incels are rapists! How could they possibly be upset about having their only friend leave them?”
I’m not a fucking rapist. I’m the exact OPPOSITE of a rapist. I want to have sex with someone who WANTS me. Anything else is meaningless.
Yeah and hows that going? Shit right. You sound crazy.

it's sad to read that buddy boyo, wish you luck of any sorts

• +1
Reactions: dogtown