Narrow face and wide face.

D

Deleted member 3832

Kraken
How many centimeters or inches is a wide face or a narrow face? I'm not specifically talking about FWHR. There must be a specific facial width in centimeters that makes someone's face look either narrow or wide. I've seen people with long midfaces who have either narrow looking face or somewhat wide looking faces.

How many centimeters or inches is a wide face or a narrow face? I'm not specifically talking about FWHR. There must be a specific facial width in centimeters that makes someone's face look either narrow or wide. I've seen people with long midfaces who have either narrow looking face or somewhat wide looking faces.
nope. everything is in comparison, the most effective way is fwhr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Effortless
Have no idea. But balanced facial thirds is important. fwhr is mostly cope.

"Your face is composed of three main sections:

• The Upper Third: from your hairline to the space between your brows
  • The Middle Third: from the middle of your brows to the bottom of your nose
  • The Lower Third: from the bottom of your nose to the bottom of the chin"
"The closer these thirds are to being equal in length the more likely it is that you have a harmonious attractive face. When one of these thirds is significantly too long or too short it can drastically impact how attractive the face is. "

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
its all about ratios but imo you can look good with wide and narrow face... all about harmony and features

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, toptearmm, Deleted member 3043 and 4 others
its all about ratios but imo you can look good with wide and narrow face... all about harmony and features
wide is better tho, shows high prenatal t. but u right, in theory you can look good with narrow face

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
wide is better tho, shows high prenatal t. but u right, in theory you can look good with narrow face
yeah on average its better to have wide face but people act like with narrower face you cant look good... its utter cope
just look at Ian Somerhalder, Nick Bateman... both very average fwhr, their faces look longish and still they have more appeal than O'Pry or Barrett

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 3043
Gandys fwhr is 1.66 if I remember

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Gandys fwhr is 1.66 if I remember
his skullmogs most of men tho... its because his midface lenght, his skull is very wide, just look at his insane IPD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043