Narrow face=electric chair

Jaime lannister.

Jaime lannister.

Bronze
Nothing is more disgusting and laughable than a narrow horse face, it makes you look low iq, weak, lazy, loser creep, these words come into your mind when you see these ‘people’
747290CB ED1A 4731 A8B9 15024DDA7221

2F5BD973 7BC4 4E06 BCAE D968DE4F6AF3

F61003B1 11FE 4596 96BD D3B277CEC390
i
If you have a narrow face just end it you not ascending no matter how many surgeries you get.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx, 000, yukon-cel and 12 others
Literally cursed by God

• +1
Reactions: yukon-cel, CopeIsReal and Jaime lannister.
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and Jaime lannister.
ABSOLUTELY legit. its OVER for narrow-faced "men"
It’s so funny, they look like candlepins irl, so narrow and weird

giphy.gif

water is dry

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
Nothing is more disgusting and laughable than a narrow horse face, it makes you look low iq, weak, lazy, loser creep, these words come into your mind when you see these ‘people’

View attachment 490451i
If you have a narrow face just end it you not ascending no matter how many surgeries you get.
this guy is more developed than most males, stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and TopzCat1
Revolutionary thread OP

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I understand now why greycels are hated tbh. What the fuck is this shit? There is an offtopic subsection you idiot, post your shitty copes there.
Also keep crying for these statusmaxxed longfacecels you miserable bag of bitch.
@Nosecel we need you back man, someone needs needs to get these greyfags in line. Like I am actually triggered right now by the sheer retardedness of this post. Oh really? Low fwhr is bad? Holy shit dude you deserve the nobel prize for this amazing discovery.
Dolt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BradAniston, Deleted member 3202 and curryslayerordeath
I understand now why greycels are hated tbh. What the fuck is this shit? There is an offtopic subsection you idiot, post your shitty copes there.
Also keep crying for these statusmaxxed longfacecels you miserable bag of bitch.
@Nosecel we need you back man, someone needs needs to get these greyfags in line. Like I am actually triggered right now by the sheer retardedness of this post. Oh really? Low fwhr is bad? Holy shit dude you deserve the nobel prize for this amazing discovery.
Dolt
dude signed up july 1, he needs to go

I‘d rather have a narrow angular face than a wide midface with narrow jaw aka round face shape

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Warlow and Deleted member 2157
+2 fwhr or death

• +1
Reactions: Jaime lannister.
I asked one guy is it possible to achieve CCW rotation without forward advancement and didn't get a reply so I am pissed ngl
It's impossible. I can see it happen though through artificial means like surgery, 100%.

It's impossible. I can see it happen though through artificial means like surgery, 100%.
Yeah I meant through surgery should've have clarified. Does that really exist like a modified version of lefort1 but no advancement just CCW rotation

Dolt
Sad that you wrote more than I did in the original post, I suppose a loser would have nothing better to do...

Dolt
Bro how could you turn on a fellow greycel chad like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad and Edgar
Worst of all there is no fix other than literally rearranging your midface through brutal surgery.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2968

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
just mew to counteract that tbh

• +1
Reactions: yukon-cel and GigaMogger
Dolt
Dayum greycel infighting. I like it sport

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
:lul:
Jzk8ck5.jpg

1.385 fwhr lmao. And that's measuring from the top of his eyelids.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, eyearea and inceletto
high fhwr one of my few good things

the nose bridge gets wider

the eyes tilt to pct
Long Nose is unfixable expecially his.
Only Le Fort 3 can give him about 0.5 PSL
This guy is unfixable,but who cares he is rich