Narrow heads are essential for ectomorphic harmony

thecel

thecel

morph king
Take the head-width–body-type harmonypill.

Wide heads harmonize with endomorphs and gigamorphs.

Medium-width heads harmonize with mesomorphs.

Narrow heads harmonize with ectomorphs and lanklets.

If your frame is skinny, your head should be skinny too.

That’s why Asians’ heads have bad harmony with their bodies. Narrow bodies and wide heads.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Highlander, Slob, Deleted member 5180 and 5 others
Wide heads harmonize with endomorphs and gigamorphs.

Medium-width heads harmonize with mesomorphs.

Narrow heads harmonize with ectomorphs.

If your frame is skinny, your head should be skinny too.

That’s why Asians’ heads have bad harmony with their bodies. Wide heads and narrow bodies.
cool but i would never in my life trade my wide head for a narrow one because i am ectomorph

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin, Fear, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
cool but i would never in my life trade my wide head for a narrow one because i am ectomorph
you are asian with wide head
and thecel is white with narrow head

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, gamma, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and thecel
i have 22 inch bideltoid with narrow head. thankfully, my guy will save me from this

Dreppley 241565121 2316414355155450 1839098572670460603 n

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Mouthbreath and thecel
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323, gamma and thecel
A big ass head is a shit trait regardless of frame. Narrowish to medium heads mog.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
Small frame + small head = looking like a child forever

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, thecel, JosephGarrot123 and 1 other person
  • Love it

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and calzium
That’s why Asians’ heads have bad harmony with their bodies. Narrow bodies and wide heads.
non asians can get away with not lifting and still look proportional but asians must lift for wider shoulders.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and thecel
top looks more high class but bottom looks more robust imo, wouldn't say one mogs the other. its over for asian kpopmaxxers if they dont have the skull shape of the top row though.
Should all asians k pop max?

• +1
Should all asians k pop max?
really depends on your skull shape and base stats.

the kpop ideal is to look like a young tall facially attractive 25 year old multimillion CEO straight out of a korean drama. shang chi guy for example has like a 0.42 ES. his head is too wide which makes him look low class, which is why chinese people were shitting on him calling him old fashioned looking and saying he looks like a farmer. even if he were to get the whole kpopmaxxing surgeries i dont think he would look like a kpop idol.

Https  s3 imagesladbiblecom s3 content dd416909613c9478c140b55409d7f3e1

now compare him to this guy

Jilingchen

who would fit the 25 y/o CEO profile better? one is in a suit and the other in a t shirt and hoodie btw

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Phillybeard1996 and Deleted member 11770

the kpop ideal is to look like a young tall facially attractive 25 year old multimillion CEO straight out of a korean drama. shang chi guy for example has like a 0.42 ES. his head is too wide which makes him look low class, which is why chinese people were shitting on him calling him old fashioned looking and saying he looks like a farmer. even if he were to get the whole kpopmaxxing surgeries i dont think he would look like a kpop idol.

View attachment 1359374
Brutal he needs zygoma shaving

• So Sad
true tbh my head is wide and large so is my frame so it works out. But my height is only 5'10 😾

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and thecel
top looks more high class but bottom looks more robust imo, wouldn't say one mogs the other. its over for asian kpopmaxxers if they dont have the skull shape of the top row though.
High class mogs for appeal

• Hmm...
same i need temporal skull shaving, zygoma, bigonial width shaving to make my skull more symmetrical and less wide. I literally can't fit into any hat plus i look like a gorilla because my bigonial/zygos are wider than my forehead

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 11770

View attachment 1359374

now compare him to this guy

View attachment 1359381

who would fit the 25 y/o CEO profile better? one is in a suit and the other in a t shirt and hoodie btw
I agree second one still looks more masculine then a k pop guy imo

• +1
same i need temporal skull shaving, zygoma, bigonial width shaving to make my skull more symmetrical and less wide. I literally can't fit into any hat plus i look like a gorilla because my bigonial/zygos are wider than my forehead
I think zygos slightly wider than forehead can look good tho. If they're too narrow your jaw might look to wide in comparison and exceed the 0.9 ratio. Are you really planning on getting that surgery? Lot's of surgeons in korea do it and the results i've seen looked very promising

he needs the entire sides of his head shaved zygoma temples jaw. basically its impossible because there would be insane sagging. biggest death sentence for asians is too wide head.

I think zygos slightly wider than forehead can look good tho. If they're too narrow your jaw might look to wide in comparison and exceed the 0.9 ratio. Are you really planning on getting that surgery? Lot's of surgeons in korea do it and the results i've seen looked very promising
yea ofc im doing it. the reason why my skull needs shaving is because the deformity caused by an injury when younger. The deformity caused the bone to go to the sides of the skull which resulted in making my face even wider. My genetic base skull was already wide, imagine making it wider than it's supposed to be. My ratios are fucked due to this, and i'm already dealing with the asymmetries and recession. The deformity literally changed my facial shape, now I have even more procedures I need to do

yea ofc im doing it. the reason why my skull needs shaving is because the deformity caused by an injury when younger. The deformity caused the bone to go to the sides of the skull which resulted in making my face even wider. My genetic base skull was already wide, imagine making it wider than it's supposed to be. My ratios are fucked due to this, and i'm already dealing with the asymmetries and recession. The deformity literally changed my facial shape, now I have even more procedures I need to do
Man that's brutal. But imagine the ascension, judging by this pic they can reduce quite a lot if your bones are thick enough: Huge lifefuel.

6981 00

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Man that's brutal. But imagine the ascension, judging by this pic they can reduce quite a lot if your bones are thick enough: Huge lifefuel.

View attachment 1359392
my plan is not the look like the right, looks soulless bug ngl.
My plan is to make my skull much more proportional and symmetrical so it helps my harmony.
My ES ratio is fucked which ruins my harmony

View attachment 1359392
there are lots of reports of skin sagging some time after the procedure. follow up procedures on the skin may be required for this.

• JFL
my plan is not the look like the right, looks soulless bug ngl.
My plan is to make my skull much more proportional and symmetrical so it helps my harmony.
My ES ratio is fucked which ruins my harmony
Her bzygomatic width looks optimal, I think they just reduced her jaw too much to fit with the warped korea beauty standard.
As long as the jaw remains in 0.9 proportion to the bizygomatic width it should look aesthetic and ideal

• +1
there are lots of reports of skin sagging some time after the procedure. follow up procedures on the skin may be required for this.
that makes sense, idk if I should get osteotomies before this procedure since forward growth helps with the skin sagging

• +1
that makes sense, idk if I should get osteotomies before this procedure since forward growth helps with the skin sagging
Can't they just remove excess skin?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and JosephGarrot123
Are any body types really a thing? I feel like this is only true if you are lanky and have narrow shoulders.

• +1
water is wet son
the reason asians have wide head is because neoteny(which means no forward growth). but the main culprit is actually not the wide head, it's the lack of forward growth which cucks you from hollow cheeks and angularity. even if you have a wide jaw hollow cheeks makes your face look V shape makes your head look less square.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, thecel, Deleted member 5180 and 1 other person
Just be bigger everywhere theory

It's the masculine way

• +1