Narrow mouth is a failo on both genders

Neurose

Neurose

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ascentium, coping ethnic, Hightwolf and 2 others
This is not narrow lips, this is very narrow lips. I have average to narrow lips and it doesn't look bad or off.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and WadlowMaxxing
Good mouth width. Not narrow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
No, she looks fine

Shes a cutie

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic
It's wide enough for her.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Nice to see you back nig
Thanks, got my MSE, hopefully it'll deliver the results I seek. I hope the facemask will make my maxilla more upswung as well

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Neurose and Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 3043
Goodluck bro but don’t count on it tbh
fm isn’t all it’s hyped up to be by some
Yeah I know. For the most part I'm expecting MSE to deliver the most significant results. I want a wider mouth/palate anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Imo Asians can get away with narrower lips because it fits their narrower and pointy chins.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gunna and coping ethnic
Imo Asians can get away with narrower lips because it fits their narrower and pointy chins.
pointy projecting chin is caucasoid :lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
pointy projecting chin is caucasoid :lul::lul::lul:
I think you got pointy chin and projected chins mixed up. Caucasians have projected chins from profile view but they are generally more square and less pointy from the front. Here is a example of what I was talking about:

Narrow mouth looks good on sharp chins.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Gunna and WadlowMaxxing
I think you got pointy chin and projected chins mixed up. Caucasians have projected chins from profile view but they are generally more square and less pointy from the front. Here is a example what I was talking about:
View attachment 893278
Narrow mouth looks good on sharp chins.
this bitch got surgery,
How many human races are in the world? - Quora | Kids around the world,  Human race, Skull

this bitch got surgery,
How many human races are in the world? - Quora | Kids around the world,  Human race, Skull
Dude Asia is huge and consists of many phenotypes, your eastern and central Asians are completely different phenotypes compared Mongolian skull you posted.
Mongolian skull shape:
Eastern/central Asian:

As you can see, completely different phenotypes.

• JFL
Reactions: Gunna
where do u think mongolia is? :feelskek:
More on the Northern side, and by "Asians" I meant Chinese/Japanese/Korean etc. But as u can see my point still stands^.

What kinda skull shape do asian men usally have and mongolians?
Its not that hard to spot a Mongolian, they have the most robust skulls out of all the Asians (exception do apply). They noses are wider and flatter compared to other Asians and their cheekbones are very large and extremely low-set.

Its not that hard to spot a Mongolian, they have the most robust skulls out of all the Asians (exception do apply). They noses are wider and flatter compared to other Asians and their cheekbones are very large and extremely low-set.
View attachment 893778
Are they the best looking asians you think on averge?

Are they the best looking asians you think on averge?
No, their cheekbones are so low they cannot even get hollow cheeks thus their face lacks definition, their eye-area is definitely below average as well. I think the best looking Asians are Chinese and Korean, but that's my personal opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996