Nasalobial folds due to being fat?

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Diamond
I recently gained a lot of weight and my nasolabial folds appear more proeminent
Is it tied?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Yes. Chubby cheeks. Lose weight

50/50
I dont know what to think

Yes

Lose weight

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
It is usually the other way around lmao

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I think it's mostly badly positioned malar fat pads.

No, it will be worse if you loose weight,

But I didn't have that shit when I was leaner

Uuuh no way

Yeah, as you get fatter your skin stretches out. Every single time someone loses weight they get extreme Naso folds. It's the same with all that extra skin they are left with.

How do you not know this lmao

22E04E8D00000578 3004027 The downside of weight loss Karen the day before her face lift a m 4

The downside of weight-loss: Karen was left with sagging skin, deep lines and droopy eyes. Here, she is pictured the day before the surgery at a London clinic

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
But I didn't have that shit when I was leaner
Yeah, as you get fatter your skin stretches out. Every single time someone loses weight they get extreme Naso folds. It's the same with all that extra skin they are left with.

View attachment 216632
The downside of weight-loss: Karen was left with sagging skin, deep lines and droopy eyes. Here, she is pictured the day before the surgery at a London clinic
maybe you were lean 10 years ago, but now you are an oldcel, how old are u

View attachment 216632
It's not as extreme lol I can only see them under specific lights, and when I say I got fat it's like I must be between 18 and 20% bf so dont think thats tied

maybe you were lean 10 years ago, but now you are an oldcel, how old are u
I'm 19 still a youngcel

It's not as extreme lol I can only see them under specific lights, and when I say I got fat it's like I must be between 18 and 20% bf so dont think thats tied

I'm 19 still a youngcel

I think you misunderstood me, when you go from lean to fat your skin stretches out and the NL folds you have right now will become much more pronounced if you lose weight. Just look at everyone that lost weight their wrinkles get 100x worse.

I'm 19 still a youngcel
Then shit bones, maybe its genetic

Fuarkkk I have to work in a few hours I'm gonna quit my job

Im 26, over 20%bf and have slight folds as well.

I think you misunderstood me, when you go from lean to fat your skin stretches out and the NL folds you have right now will become much more pronounced if you lose weight. Just look at everyone that lost weight their wrinkles get 100x worse.
So basically you're telling me that gettingfat once is a death sentence for ur looks? Bullshit

So basically you're telling me that gettingfat once is a death sentence for ur looks? Bullshit

Staying fat for prolonged periods will nuke your skin yes.
penn-jillette-825x580.jpg

You're talking about being obese, but I'm just slightly overweight like I'm 5'10 for 75 kgs.
Staying fat for prolonged periods will nuke your skin yes.
penn-jillette-825x580.jpg

You're talking about being obese, but I'm just slightly overweight like I'm 5'10 for 75 kgs.

Let me explain it like this...

1. You -> Lean -> No Folds
2. You -> overweight -> stretch -> Slight Folds
3. You -> Lean again -> Loose skin -> overpronounced Folds

Simple.

Simple.
dude you doing it on purpose or are you really a fucking dumb ass autist, i'm telling you i'm not fat some people even consider me as lean why dont you understand you aspie dumb fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Griffith
dude you doing it on purpose or are you really a fucking dumb ass autist, i'm telling you i'm not fat some people even consider me as lean why dont you understand you aspie dumb fuck.

You really are autistic aren't you. Title implies I was wondering whether gaining fat could entail slightly more pronunced folds. Are you fucking dumb or what.

You really are autistic aren't you. Title implies I was wondering whether gaining fat could entail slightly more pronunced folds. Are you fucking dumb or what.

I recently gained a lot of weight and my nasolabial folds appear more proeminent
Is it tied?
Is it tied?
Is it tied?

Simple.

Jfl its over for low iqcels

Jfl its over for low iqcels

Due to my interest in being the first person to make contact with low sentient simians of the Amazon i will try again.

In GENERAL

(1) Gaining weight and seeing wrinkles have an inverse correlation
(2) Losing weight and seeing wrinkles have a positive correlation

In YOUR CASE
You were underweight, because you state your current height at 5'10 and 75kg and you said you gained a lot of weight?
So you would expect that your wrinkles would decrease see (1), but you stated the opposite so your skin stretched out and your fatpads are subhuman.

Now if you (2) your current wrinkles will get worse.

Literally everybody in this thread said this...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4410
does tretinoin help with slightly streched skin/folds? Ive heard its no-no and you shouldnt apply it there.

• +1
Reactions: Zoneator