Nasion sunk in a little on the right side. What other fixes are there other than filler?

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
It stands out far worse in the selfie camera which we're aware hyper magnifies your imperfections and asymmetries, but still wanna put my best foot forward in getting rid of it by the time this final part of the England lockdown is over.

Any alternatives to filler? Don't want that shit migrating all over my midface.

7bf62453e0bd8362ae3562e568c0af50 1

7bf62453e0bd8362ae3562e568c0af50

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 12923
Rhinoplasty with bone implant.

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 756
It stands out far worse in the selfie camera which we're aware hyper magnifies your imperfections and asymmetries
nope - its the 90+mm lens that REALLY shows your imperfections and asymmetries

The nose is alright though. It's the top of it.
you can get bone grafts on your nose bridge

cartilage is taken from your ear, septum or rib

although this is indeed pretty far up so I'm not 100% sure

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Fuck me. I wanna keep my ears, septum and ribs in tact.
pro tip if your septum is deviated you can get most of the cost covered and just pay a little extra for the bone graft

what the fuck's the problem with taking a little cartilage from either of those places, jfl tbh high inhib??

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj and Mongrelcel
pro tip if your septum is deviated you can get most of the cost covered and just pay a little extra for the bone graft

what the fuck's the problem with taking a little cartilage from either of those places, jfl tbh high inhib??

Which area would you recommend? I'm uneducated to this. Give me further insight if you will...

Which area would you recommend? I'm uneducated to this. Give me further insight if you will...
from what I've read, surgeons generally prefer septum or rib cartilage over ear because it tends to be more stable, other than that I don't think it matters.

speaking from personal experience, I had a minor septum graft to correct an issue very similar to yours a couple of years ago and it's still there like it was on day 1.

edit: actually I'm not sure if septum graft is done that far up, in my case the graft was placed lower and it's in the soft tissue part of the nose rather than the bony part as it is in your case

but either fukin way yeah you can get some sort of graft there

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, datboijj and Deleted member 6908
from what I've read, surgeons generally prefer septum or rib cartilage over ear because it tends to be more stable, other than that I don't think it matters.

speaking from personal experience, I had a minor septum graft to correct an issue very similar to yours a couple of years ago and it's still there like it was on day 1.

edit: actually I'm not sure if septum graft is done that far up, in my case the graft was placed lower and it's in the soft tissue part of the nose rather than the bony part as it is in your case

Ok so that's another one to the list. I may as well make the whole of the nasion area stronger and more harmonious with my mid face.

Don't you agree?

Ok so that's another one to the list. I may as well make the whole of the nasion area stronger and more harmonious with my mid face.

Don't you agree?
can't tell from the front but if your nasion is too strong you might end up looking dolphinmaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
its caused by lack of browridge

yeah I think you could use some augumentation there but still if it's too much it would look retarded

if you give me a clean side profile I can give you one of my poverty morphs

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 6908