Nasofrontal angle lowering with rhinoplasty?

D

Deleted member 21666

Silver
115-120 is ideal for men, mine is close to 140. Is it possible to lower via rhinoplasty or is it just brow ridge implant solution?

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
I mean, I mean I suppose if someone wants to partake in a surgery like that they have the freedom to do so, but you have to have a certain ideological framework deeply installed into your head to want to decisively do something like that, not that it is the wrong course of action, but it is A course of action.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, SidharthTheSlayer, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
I mean, I mean I suppose if someone wants to partake in a surgery like that they have the freedom to do so, but you have to have a certain ideological framework deeply installed into your head to want to decisively do something like that, not that it is the wrong course of action, but it is A course of action.
Not really sure what is the approach here. I am not gonna get idealogical to risk getting botched to something what looks unnatural. Looking for available sane options.

So far I think the minimal bump on my nose gives the appearance of deeper nasofrontal angle.

@RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and christian2710
115-120 is ideal for men, mine is close to 140. Is it possible to lower via rhinoplasty or is it just brow ridge implant solution?
View attachment 2414297
No not with rhinoplasty. Implant yes. We’ve done it several times BUT sometimes the skin doesn’t react as expected especially with this area. That’s why I’m going to start making custom compression casts 3D printed to go with this kind of implant going forward.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21666, NegativeNorwood and christian2710
Comparing this two: If Gandy had weak brow ridge like me and no hump/with hump. Which does look better and natural?

@christian2710