Nasolabial folds caused by recessed maxilla?

D

DePoop

Iron
Can a recessed maxilla be the cause of nasolabial folds? I have a flat maxilla and I've had nasolabial folds for some time now (15, almost 16) I also have a wide nose

• +1
Reactions: aids
Yes, primary reason.

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7, MentalistKebab, NZb6Air and 1 other person
absolutely not, you do not get wrinkle when it's only natural. You will get nasolabial fold when you get your maxilla retracted deliberately. In your case, you smile often or have excess cheek fat or you simply nuked your collagen

• Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air
absolutely not, you do not get wrinkle when it's only natural. You will get nasolabial fold when you get your maxilla retracted deliberately. In your case, you smile often or have excess cheek fat.
Reccesion isnt normal anyways

• +1
Reactions: DePoop and NZb6Air
First fix your posture. Keep your jaw parallel to ground. Rest of the maxilla will follow

and yet no nasolabial folds in every asian
Good day everyone recently i just learned about the v0 n0uoq2rcsdpd1

You might have a point there but this shit doesnt look normal, probably caused by their high carb diet

absolutely not, you do not get wrinkle when it's only natural. You will get nasolabial fold when you get your maxilla retracted deliberately. In your case, you smile often or have excess cheek fat or you simply nuked your collagen
3/10 bait

• JFL
Reactions: aids
y'all I'm half indian half nepalese (brutal combo) and that may be why my maxilla is flat