Nasolabial folds (Smile lines), due to braces?

ogu

ogu

Iron
I recently got braces around a month ago, and nasolabial folds are beginning to appear.
I have no rubber bands and only braces on the top row of my teeth.

Could these folds just be because i have to open my mouth wider for longer periods of time (in order to brush my teeth and smile) or is this a sign that my maxilla is receding?

If so, is there any way that I can prevent my maxilla from receding further?

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and BloodClot
Nothing you can do but get lefort

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, aspiringexcel and TheBrownOne
yes. Your orthodontist is jewing you ask we speak. Remove your braces and kill your orthodontist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, king_bandon, stralzon and 4 others
damn jew orthodontist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and aspiringexcel
I recently got braces around a month ago, and nasolabial folds are beginning to appear.

Could these folds just be because i have to open my mouth wider for longer periods of time (in order to brush my teeth and smile) or is this a sign that my maxilla is receding?

No. Nasiolabial folds aren’t always caused by a recessed maxilla.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 20370

yea i got also nasiobold folds after braces but nigga a month ago? Its smh else

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
yea i got also nasiobold folds after braces but nigga a month ago? Its smh else
I always had a slight nasobial fold on the left side on my face, but now its more pronounced and im starting to have one on the right side.

• JFL
yes. Your orthodontist is jewing you ask we speak. Remove your braces and kill your orthodontist
My maxilla is already foward, the line between my eyes and the corner of my nose (side profile) is diagonal.

• JFL
Nothing you can do but get lefort
any other way other than lefort? Not gonna dox myself but I'm under 18 and I think my bones are still malleable enough

• JFL
they aren't caused by your maxilla, they're from the nasal aperture getting wider with age and the canine fossa receding, but both of these can also genetically be wider.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 20370
I also have braces and get them lines when I smile , dunno what to do but before braces I already had bad forward growth

• JFL

braces are for jews

• JFL
Over

• JFL
Use volufiline. I have them too,they are caused by fat pads, someone else suggested getting to 10% BF will get rid of them, but so far it's been the opposite. I'm at 14-15% right now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and ogu
Use volufiline. I have them too,they are caused by fat pads, someone else suggested getting to 10% BF will get rid of them, but so far it's been the opposite. I'm at 14-15% right now.
Thank you for your actual helpful response versus the multiple people who don't contribute to anything at all.

My bf% is actually pretty high, im around 18% right now and my cheeks still have a little bit of premature fat due to the fact that I am not fully done with puberty yet (as state before, I'm under 18).

• JFL
I also have braces and get them lines when I smile , dunno what to do but before braces I already had bad forward growth
Based on the pics u have before, your nasolabial folds look great, you do any skincare/collagen supplements?

• JFL

Has no relation

• JFL
No. Nasiolabial folds aren’t always caused by a recessed maxilla.
can it be caused by a narrow maxilla (not necessarily recessed]

I saw a baby pic of me and had nasolabial folds back then too despite being fatmaxxed and collagenmaxxed.

• JFL
after you remove braces you need to get maxilla expander.

Just live with an appliance in ur mouth theory

• JFL